British Speedway Forum

Take out who the riders were and look at the race. Older, much more experienced rider pulls hard but fair move on rookie GP rider. GP rookie feels hard done by and flicks wheel at other rider when race finished. A conciliatory pat on the shoulder does not appease the young rider and it all kicks off with pit crew weighing in. In short young rider over reacted as did the over zealous pit crew.

Throw in NIcki's name and the slant on the incident goes in another direction. Edinburgh fan but bottom line was Smiler over reacted.

• Like 4

Ooh, touched a nerve. :wink:

Not at all, you continue making yourself look stupid, no skin off my nose.

• Like 1

Not at all, you continue making yourself look stupid, no skin off my nose.

Not stupid at all. I just prefer to think for myself rather than follow the 'gang'.

Not stupid at all. I just prefer to think for myself rather than follow the 'gang'.

So jumping on the 'open season on Nicki' bandwagon is thinking for yourself. :t: Do you do joined up writing too?

• Like 3

So jumping on the 'open season on Nicki' bandwagon is thinking for yourself. :t: Do you do joined up writing too?

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon. I've been critical of Nicki's dangerous riding for years.

Any word on Masters was he fined for punching the mechanic?.He's getting a reputation for punching opponents.

£1200 fine, I think I read yesterday. Or maybe dollars. It was 1200 of them, whichever currency it was.

Edited by June01

Here's what Masters has to say:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3449048/sam-masters-why-i-had-to-fight/

I think Masters was a bit daft to be provoked that easily, but he is something of a hot-head.

Meanwhile, I don't understand all the Greg hate on this thread, starting with the opening post. Certain Nicki fans would be throwing their toys out if that sort of hatred was directed towards Nicki. So why is it OK with Greg? Especially considering what a nice chap that Greg is.

All the best

Rob

Here's what Masters has to say:

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/3449048/sam-masters-why-i-had-to-fight/

I think Masters was a bit daft to be provoked that easily, but he is something of a hot-head.

Meanwhile, I don't understand all the Greg hate on this thread, starting with the opening post. Certain Nicki fans would be throwing their toys out if that sort of hatred was directed towards Nicki. So why is it OK with Greg? Especially considering what a nice chap that Greg is.

All the best

Rob

Its because some don't buy all the nice guys BS, Everything seems so forced with him and he in my opinion is a ringleader of the bullying attitude TBH personally I find him cringey and I hate how the media fawn over him like he can do no wrong,

• Like 2

Its because some don't buy all the nice guys BS, Everything seems so forced with him and he in my opinion is a ringleader of the bullying attitude TBH personally I find him cringey and I hate how the media fawn over him like he can do no wrong,

Maybe it's because it's not BS.

My own personal experience of Greg is that he's a top guy. You can put Travis McGowan in that bracket as well.

All the best

Rob

£1200 fine, I think I read yesterday. Or maybe dollars. It was 1200 of them, whichever currency it was.

I think it was Ausssie Dollars.

Liar, ringleader, bully, cringy, hate. That's nothing like the Hancock I see and am astonished you feel such animosity towards a genuine nice guy. His competitors appear to have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. Maybe you know something I don't or just don't like nice people.

• Like 1

Liar, ringleader, bully, cringy, hate. That's nothing like the Hancock I see and am astonished you feel such animosity towards a genuine nice guy. His competitors appear to have nothing but respect and admiration for the man. Maybe you know something I don't or just don't like nice people.

*fake nice people

Maybe it's because it's not BS.

My own personal experience of Greg is that he's a top guy. You can put Travis McGowan in that bracket as well.

All the best

Rob

Hmmm, more to Moose than meets the eye too