British Speedway Forum

Bjarne is bringing his tuner , Brian Karger over for the first week of the season to help get his set ups spot on. He would not be going to that sort of time and effort, not to mention considerable expense if he was not going to bother.

I think maybe the doom and gloom merchants should at least back off a bit until a few results start coming through. Plenty of time to pounce if he flops after the first few meetings.

Lets hope Bjarne and Kennett get on better than when they were in the Poole team together!

Thats what i was just thinking,team spirit will be high with those 2...

When Bjarne rode for Poole, his best away tracks were Coventry and Lakeside. Pretty sure he scored 21 points at Lakeside as well!

He hasn't been good on his last couple of visits to Coventry scoring 6 & 3

Being an eastbourne fan, bjarnes not the worst signing in the world, he is a real team man and will bring tonnes of experience for the younger members of the team, hope he can re capture his form this season.

Well lets see what happens hopefully the Eastbourne Bjarne will turn up for us next season. Mr Karger is a Hammers legend he will know about engine set ups for Purfleet and BP has ridden enough laps there aswell to know the best combination.

Any ideas for the last rider guys?

Well lets see what happens hopefully the Eastbourne Bjarne will turn up for us next season. Mr Karger is a Hammers legend he will know about engine set ups for Purfleet and BP has ridden enough laps there aswell to know the best combination.

Any ideas for the last rider guys?

The track has changed somewhat since BK used to ride it!

Thats what i was just thinking,team spirit will be high with those 2...

Can you remind me what that was about. It seems a long time ago, 2007?

Tony

BK rode for us 1991-1993 the track hasnt changed at all we had a fence then remember.

Cheers

VV

Both the 'shape' and length were changed although it is now a similar length to the 1991 track save for the inside of the corner approaches and exits being taken in somewhat.

What's Swiderski's average currently?

Otherwise known as 'a steal'.

And a much better option than Bjarne Pedersen in my opinion - even if Piotr brough his Mother over as a mechanic. She'd probably have more of a clue than Brian Karger!

To be honest I don't see Bjarne Pedersen to be bad signing in this Elite league, if you look at other teams , I can see similar riders at third in the averages for there team. The issue is more that Nilsson is our 2nd average heat leader in this league. the fact that he has that average at being a second string for the last couple of years, I would of preferred a top three aj bech and Pedersen. Don't get me wrong I love that Nilsson at Arena Essex, always think he is going to score us double points at home but away he is not that great. Where I think with Bech, he can do the job home and away and can improve his average. I think wolves have picked up a bargain. Think the Final rider will be Lawson depending on Glasgow moving to Friday nights. If not him then Peter Karlsson.
Edited by weeman1

Otherwise known as 'a steal'.

And a much better option than Bjarne Pedersen in my opinion - even if Piotr brough his Mother over as a mechanic. She'd probably have more of a clue than Brian Karger!

Better than Pedersen? His average is 3.87 for a reason.

To be honest I don't see Bjarne Pedersen to be bad signing in this Elite league, if you look at other teams , I can see similar riders at third in the averages for there team. The issue is more that Nilsson is our 2nd average heat leader in this league. the fact that he has that average at being a second string for the last couple of years, I would of preferred a top three aj bech and Pedersen. Don't get me wrong I love that Nilsson at Arena Essex, always think he is going to score us double points at home but away he is not that great. Where I think with Bech, he can do the job home and away and can improve his average. I think wolves have picked up a bargain. Think the Final rider will be Lawson depending on Glasgow moving to Friday nights. If not him then Peter Karlsson.

I think PK would be a great fit as a s/string but rumour has it he is not ultra keen to come to the EL next season which would be a great shame for his British career to end that way but IMO maybe it is just the money on the table from Wolves who knows?

Edited by FAST GATER