British Speedway Forum

Speedway may be dying a death, but racist bigotry is alive and well on The BSF!!!!!

Talk about an overreaction! Plenty of observational comments but nothing untoward here that I can see.

• Like 4

Mr Snackette what sort of anal do-Gooder are you ??!! Unbelievably precious clearly it's just facts not a racist comment just a bloody fact! The multicultural aspect of North London (in my case) only adds to the atmosphere generally really not sure what you problem is

Edited by hagonshocker

why is it bigotry to comment on the amount of a type of people who live in a particular area?

Are we supposed to pretend its not true? No one is saying gas them or send them home.

In my home town asians live mainly up the west end - thousands of them - fact - end of - am i supposed to ignore the fact

I enjoy the diversity in big cities - white faces are usually welcomed - not always - so who are the bigots in that case?

There's none so blind as those who will not see!!!!!

well i know i'm not racist - i enjoy and welcome diversity but I'm not so pc that I ignore clear facts about certain aspects of other races, including their geographical preferences and certain of their behaviours particularly towards women

Edited by ch958

I understand why the apparent lack of progress with the stadium is worrying, but I don't see what would be gained from the Swindon management staying positive and optimistic if nothing actually was happening. If that was the case then surely they would be putting pressure on through the media, council etc to get things moving?

Popped in there yesterday , nothing to report ,Are there any up to date plans drawings etc for the new stadium that we can view ? To see where exactly the track is going to be

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

Then there is those who see to much that is not there making the situation much more of a problem than it is.

• Like 2

Speedway may be dying a death, but racist bigotry is alive and well on The BSF!!!!!

Yes - it is PC remarks like that that cause all the trouble. You were considered 'Racist' in the past if you should even consider discussing Immigration.

Thankfully things are getting better these days.

Hopefully, eventually, the PC Brigade will be consigned to the dustbin of History.

There are far, far too many Immigrants in this Country now - it is our right to discuss the subject.

• Like 3

Popped in there yesterday , nothing to report ,Are there any up to date plans drawings etc for the new stadium that we can view ? To see where exactly the track is going to be

Cannot remember where I saw one but the new stadium is to the south east of the spectator entrance to the stadium ( bend one) of the present stadium, between the present stadium and the duel carriageway A419. As you drive into the car park keep left and the new stadium will be in front of you.

Cannot remember where I saw one but the new stadium is to the south east of the spectator entrance to the stadium ( bend one) of the present stadium, between the present stadium and the duel carriageway A419. As you drive into the car park keep left and the new stadium will be in front of you.

so it's basically going to be where the car park is ? If so it's going to be a tiny track

so it's basically going to be where the car park is ? If so it's going to be a tiny track

So small no one will see it
  • Like 4

Unfortunately smaller than the great track we have at the moment.