British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Two Grandstand tickets bought, hotel is booked and we`re ready for Manchester.

• Like 1

Booked my hotel and tickets really looking forward to it

Does anyone know when tickets will be delivererd?

Says when your booking that tickets will be delivered around eight weeks before the event.

Just a quick question - planning on taking the family ( 4 Year Old and 14 Year Old ) but assume there is no family package other than standing ? - just looks to be full price for the GranStands or Im missing something

Not the end of the world if it is - won't be paying for 4 adults for the Grandstand when 2 are children but will just buy the superb family package and stand although just wondering what kind of view if any the children will get ?

Any thoughts appreciated

Cheers

Chris

Just ordered 2 tickets for wife and I in the East grandstand - thats between turns 3 & 4 (will be the temporary stand). Thats where we have sat at Cardiff for the last 3 years. £42 each or the Friday qualifier and the Saturday final, which is more then twice what I pay for Cardiff - difference being there is no OAP price for the stands, obviously smaller crowd so have to pay more, and we get to see 2 meetings (though it says only a £5 for the Friday event which is a bargain).

Will be my first Belle Vue meeting for over 35 years so looking forward to it.

Edited by Joe Hatton

With GB seeded through to the final means the other 3 places are between Poland, Denmark, Sweden and Australia.

So the qualifier on the Friday night will contain one of those four, plus who...... USA, Russia, Czech, Latvia, Germany - choice of.

Should be good if Emil and Lagutas decide to race for Russia, in fact with those three they could be one of the 3 in the final. Mmm.

With GB seeded through to the final means the other 3 places are between Poland, Denmark, Sweden and Australia.

So the qualifier on the Friday night will contain one of those four, plus who...... USA, Russia, Czech, Latvia, Germany - choice of.

Should be good if Emil and Lagutas decide to race for Russia, in fact with those three they could be one of the 3 in the final. Mmm.

As has been mentioned previously on this Thread, the Qualifiers for the WTC are:

Qualifying Round: to be held in Terenzano on 02 June 2016 between: Slovenia, Germany, Latvia and Italy (with Norway on standby).
Event 1 Vojens 23 July 2016: Denmark, Poland, Russia, Czech Republic (Russia is TBC... if they drop out then the 2nd team from Terenzano will replace them).
Event 2 Vastervik 26 July 2016: Sweden, Australia, USA, Qualifying Round Team Winner
With the Winner of Events 1 & 2 moving straight to the WTC Final on Saturday 30 July 2016 and the 2nd & 3rd placed teams going into the Race-Off on Friday 29 July 2016.
On this basis, the Race-Off on the Friday will more than likely have two of either Denmark, Poland, Sweden or Australia plus two others, with only the winner going into the Final the following day.

Two of those four.

I hope Russia have their best riders but I doubt it, I don't think the Russian federation pay the riders enough.

Edited by eric i

Yes my mistake, two of those four it probably will be on the Friday. Makes Friday even better then I thought. All for a fiver.

Anyone having trouble purchasing swc tickets in past 24 hours?

Anyone having trouble purchasing swc tickets in past 24 hours?

Booked a pair of 'weekend' tickets today for the East grandstand with no issues.

£92ish delivered.

Polish media are reporting that Russia will be at full strength for this seasons competition with the Laguta brothers and Emil reaching an agreement with the Russian federation.

TERRIFIC news if true ...

If that is so then it puts the cat amongst the pigeons - Poland, Sweden, Denmark and Russia going for 3 places. Hope it is true.