British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

2016 Speedway Gp Qualifiers

I bet it's pretty hard to break through from Denmark when they still have nicki, puk, now bjarne again and bjerre. Then there's mjj, faller, bech and mikkelsen in the next wawe already "thereabouts", klindt who I thought was lost coming back and so on. How you gonna gather your momemtum and package (financially as well) in a country that has the toughest competition in speedway on publicity and such..?

In a way that especially with Bjarne and Klindt say's it all.Though I don't really think Klindt is on his way back as far as challenging for international honours.Kildemand,Madsen and even Liglad were just out of the scheme before Erik came along.Michelsen and Bech don't look like they are going to fullfill the early promise and after them who is there that Philip told us were coming on better than the others?They seem to have levelled off,just like Klindt and Hougaard did before

In a much smaller way Austria mirrors this in that it seems the once promising Gappmaier has now made way for the once controversial entry into the U21 world final as he had been knocked out in a previous round,Fritz Wallner

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

In a way that especially with Bjarne and Klindt say's it all.Though I don't really think Klindt is on his way back as far as challenging for international honours.Kildemand,Madsen and even Liglad were just out of the scheme before Erik came along.Michelsen and Bech don't look like they are going to fullfill the early promise and after them who is there that Philip told us were coming on better than the others?They seem to have levelled off,just like Klindt and Hougaard did before

In a much smaller way Austria mirrors this in that it seems the once promising Gappmaier has now made way for the once controversial entry into the U21 world final as he had been knocked out in a previous round,Fritz Wallner

Had forgotten Madsen. And it's a bit natural that they level off, 'cos they're unable to compete with Nicki and PUK. You need to be an extreme talent and have an exceptional back up team that just pulls you through (IN Denmark).

What ever Phil has said, I'll just forward what Erik G said to me in 2014: "The next generation is ready and we are working with the following generation ATM." Just bad luck I guess that there's a brick wall standing in the way...

Linus

THJ

Harris

Anders

Vaculik

Bech

Zmarszlik

From Denmark to qualify

Pawlicki

MJJ

Milik

Nilsson

Buckz

Ljung

Covatti

To qualify in Italy

Linus

THJ

Harris

Anders

Vaculik

Bech

Zmarszlik

From Denmark to qualify

Pawlicki

MJJ

Milik

Nilsson

Buckz

Ljung

Covatti

To qualify in Italy

Lahti to qualify from a track he's beaten riders that he's met. Though he missed the cut in Debrecen, 11+1 was still a good effort.

Far stronger fields at both Kings Lynn and Slangerup than Terenzano and Abensberg. I'd still be surprised though if Timo Lahti didn't make the cut at Slangerup. At Kings Lynn, aside from the French and Norwegian riders, there are plenty of spoliers, but at a push I'd go for Lindgren, Cook, Kasprzak, Andersen, Lambert, Kylmakorpi and one other.

Any of these 4 qualifiers being broadcast on TV?

Absolutely no chance today- however German meetings have been known to be streamed - so a faint chance for Abensberg on the 16th- bank holiday Monday in Germany start time 2pm local.

Edited by racers and royals

Bomber being steady and consistent so far today.

In 6th place after 3 rides with 2,2,2 so could do with a win to get through.

uh oh!