British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Krzyzstof Kasprzak Should Never Ride For Poland Again....

Hope everyone has taken that on board

We have... the question is... Have you? as it refutes your claim!

Edited by BWitcher

I wonder if all the people who insist Woffinden "feels Australian" have ever bothered to ask him. The only one on here I'm certain will have spoken to him is Phil Rising and he has said a couple of times that Tai has said he is happy to be British and proud to represent Britain.

• Like 4

I wonder if all the people who insist Woffinden "feels Australian" have ever bothered to ask him. The only one on here I'm certain will have spoken to him is Phil Rising and he has said a couple of times that Tai has said he is happy to be British and proud to represent Britain.

Good point CIG. :t::approve: :approve:

Has Phil Rising actually asked him if feels Australian ? or just is he happy to represent Britain ? I suspect the latter

Has Phil Rising actually asked him if feels Australian ?

I'm still waiting for Kylie Minogue to ask me if I want to feel Australian.

• Like 2

I'm still waiting for Kylie Minogue to ask me if I want to feel Australian.

Hmm?!

Has Phil Rising actually asked him if feels Australian ? or just is he happy to represent Britain ? I suspect the latter

YOU can do both.

I spend much of the winter in Florida, where the warm weather is beneficial to my health. Have actually been coming here for over 30 years and very quickly slip into American and particularly Floridian lifestyle. When I'm here I actually feel American but that doesn't mean I'm not British to the core, always want to see the Union Jack raised at any sporting event.

With someone like Tai, bearing in mind his upbringing, it's not black and white, Australian or British in every respect. But when it actually matters, where he was born, the country he wants to ride for and does so brilliantly, he is British. Anyone who as actually seen him in the pits at SWC events can testify to that.

• Like 1

YOU can do both.

I spend much of the winter in Florida, where the warm weather is beneficial to my health. Have actually been coming here for over 30 years and very quickly slip into American and particularly Floridian lifestyle. When I'm here I actually feel American but that doesn't mean I'm not British to the core, always want to see the Union Jack raised at any sporting event.

With someone like Tai, bearing in mind his upbringing, it's not black and white, Australian or British in every respect. But when it actually matters, where he was born, the country he wants to ride for and does so brilliantly, he is British. Anyone who as actually seen him in the pits at SWC events can testify to that.

So I take it you haven't asked him ?

Would it offend anybody out there if Tai said ' I feel Australian but I represent Great Britain '

Tai bashers are becoming sooo dull and boring. I take they wont be at belle vue in july and just moaning on there keyboards afterwards!

• Like 1

Tai bashers are becoming sooo dull and boring.

I thought it was about opinions . why the change of heart

of course its about opinions, all these threads are, but are these Tai bashers the same people who will be cheering on gb in july?

Does anybody on here know for certain Tai would rather ride for oz? or just gossip mongers?

• Like 1

of course its about opinions, all these threads are, but are these Tai bashers the same people who will be cheering on gb in july?

Does anybody on here know for certain Tai would rather ride for oz? or just gossip mongers?

Why are you trying to win the debate ..I thought it about opinions.... no one is right and no one is wrong

Edited by orion

So I take it you haven't asked him ?

Would it offend anybody out there if Tai said ' I feel Australian but I represent Great Britain '

YOU don't always have to ask a specific question to know the answer to it

Why are you trying to win the debate ..I thought it about opinions.... no one is right and no one is wrong

That's a bit rich coming from you. :shock: :shock: :shock::nono: :nono:

• Like 1