British Speedway Forum
John Leslie

Krzyzstof Kasprzak Should Never Ride For Poland Again....

Do we really care? The threads on this forum get more and more bizarre!

• Like 1

...because I heard he once watched an episode of neighbours and drank a can of Fosters.

(and don't give me that crap about him being born in Poland, living in Poland, and having Polish parents and grandparents).

Also rumoured to been seen singing "God Save the Queen"

• Like 1

Reminds me of the of the old Billy Connolly joke. "Are you a pole vaulter. No I'm not a pole and my names not vaulter"!

• Like 2

Endeavour, on 21 Nov 2015 - 4:44 PM, said:

Reminds me of the of the old Billy Connolly joke. "Are you a pole vaulter. No I'm not a pole and my names not vaulter"!

That's a Chic Murray original, Connolly regularly quoted his material.

"I got on a bus and went upstairs. The conductor came along asking for my fare. I said, "A single to the west end". He said, "We don't go to the west end". I said, "You've got west end on the front of the bus". He said, "We've got Persil on the back of the bus but we don't take in washing".

• Like 1

That's a Chic Murray original, Connolly regularly quoted his material.

"I got on a bus and went upstairs. The conductor came along asking for my fare. I said, "A single to the west end". He said, "We don't go to the west end". I said, "You've got west end on the front of the bus". He said, "We've got Persil on the back of the bus but we don't take in washing".

Another Chic classic. "Do you know the Battersea dog's home." Reply " I never knew he had been away."

• Like 2

One of my Chic Murray favourites.

There's a new slimming course just out where they remove all your bones; not only do you weigh less, but you also look so much more relaxed.

One of my Chic Murray favourites.

There's a new slimming course just out where they remove all your bones; not only do you weigh less, but you also look so much more relaxed.

Maybe not a Chic Murray but a similar vein of comedy. The old bus conductress to a drunk "Come on you, get off."

Do we really care? The threads on this forum get more and more bizarre!

More like John Leslie is losing his marbles.. Its an age thing you know. :rofl:

• Like 1

...because I heard he once watched an episode of neighbours and drank a can of Fosters.

(and don't give me that crap about him being born in Poland, living in Poland, and having Polish parents and grandparents).

I think its you who has been on the Fosters

I think its you who has been on the Fosters

Blimey new science... You're at starman level with that post!

• Like 2

I can see these winter months are going to be long and hard to endure.

• Like 3