British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kraftwerk

Slovenian Fim Speedway Gp 30th April 2016

Tickets already on sale for the Slovenian GP

http://bit.ly/SGP2016-Krsko-tickets

... and more info on the official FB event ...

http://bit.ly/Slovenian-SGP-2016

VIP packages also available, see for more info about that on the web page ... still 2015 text though, but should be all the same.

http://speedwaykrsko.si/index.php?lang=en&u=novice

More news next year :)

12376071_966481313389646_388156300620960

Edited by kraftwerk

All booked-Slovenia terrific country to visit. fly into Ljubljana on the Friday, leisurely drive down to Terme Catez. On the Sunday a visit to the Postojna caves on the way back to the airport.

• Like 2

See you there :) I will be finally making my first visit to Slovenia for some racing. Roadtripping from NL :)

• Like 2

Just awaiting the wildcard to be named-think it`s a shortlist of 1 - Denis Stojs.

If Jarek Hampel doesn`t make it who is 1st on the reserve list ?edit answer is Lindgren

looks like we have a new ref on the GP rota- Polish ref Artur Kusmierz

Edited by racers and royals

Just awaiting the wildcard to be named-think it`s a shortlist of 1 - Denis Stojs.

If Jarek Hampel doesn`t make it who is 1st on the reserve list ?edit answer is Lindgren

looks like we have a new ref on the GP rota- Polish ref Artur Kusmierz

Next Saturday we have second round of Slovenian national championship and second best Slovenian rider will get the WC. After first round in Krsko, there is one point between Stojs and Ziga Kovacic so it will be close.

Next Saturday we have second round of Slovenian national championship and second best Slovenian rider will get the WC. After first round in Krsko, there is one point between Stojs and Ziga Kovacic so it will be close.

As I remember, Jurica Pavlic rode as wildcard once or twice? Although he is no slovenian but croatian, what's going on with him? He isn't riding anywhere in the leagues for last 2 or 3 years.

As I remember, Jurica Pavlic rode as wildcard once or twice? Although he is no slovenian but croatian, what's going on with him? He isn't riding anywhere in the leagues for last 2 or 3 years.

I am not sure but I think he have had allot of problems with injuries the past couple of seasons which probably means that no league team is willing to take any chances with such a rider.

As Ghostwalker said he had few injuries and some problems with bikes and he really droped in form. Last year he was in Grudziadz but rode only few races for the team if I remember correctly. He decided that this year he won't race in any league and only race qualifications for GP and SEC, Slovenian/Croatian/Hungarian championship and invitational meetings.

WHAT a shame especially that his father built the lovely track in Gorican for him.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

And you cant propose a wc a day later. Someone has tried to no success.

Lots of pressure on him because of it ...

I'll put my money on too much too soon too easily. Then he broke a thigh or similar. When he came back, he just could not reproduce what he had. That can het in to anyones head...

EDIT: and it all came too soon and easy because he was that good.

Edited by f-s-p