British Speedway Forum

Read it again orion.

No name calling - just factually correct. I am beginning to despair of your powers of understanding too.

You said that the double points rule gave you health problems, so i think your powers of understanding need a bit of shake up aswell i think.

Does this white night fellow make himself a idiot on evey topic .

Yes, yes he does...

He said on the first page he was leaving the elite threads, yet days later, he is still warbling away on here, tangling himself up in knots all over the shop..

After his appalling post earlier in the thread, i'm surprised he hasn't been banned actually.

Oh Dear.

Yes - I attended Speedway in the days of the old Tactical Substitute - I didn't agree with it then - but - I put up with it.

Yes - I also attended for many years watching the Tactical Ride which used to incense me. Eventually I got to the point of saying to myself - I don't need this - for Health reasons alone I am packing it in until the Double Points is no more. If it stays - no more Speedway for me.

I don't have to explain myself to you two but I have done so in good faith.

Now if 'Dumb and Dumber' would take my reasons for packing in as the truth - perhaps we can move on.

Could i just ask TWN do you still watch speedway on the telly.

This thread is offensive to blind folk, and the title should be changed immediately imo iirc :)

Then complain via the REPORT procedure - just in case your message is not seen by a BSF Mod.

Edited by Guest

Oh Dear.

Yes - I attended Speedway in the days of the old Tactical Substitute - I didn't agree with it then - but - I put up with it.

Yes - I also attended for many years watching the Tactical Ride which used to incense me. Eventually I got to the point of saying to myself - I don't need this - for Health reasons alone I am packing it in until the Double Points is no more. If it stays - no more Speedway for me.

I don't have to explain myself to you two but I have done so in good faith.

Now if 'Dumb and Dumber' would take my reasons for packing in as the truth - perhaps we can move on.

Hang on a minute - The Double Points tactical drove you to bad health? You need to see more than a doctor about that one I would suggest....

• Like 1

Could i just ask TWN do you still watch speedway on the telly.

Yes I do B.V72.

To those who appear concerned about my Health - I am, touch wood, perfectly healthy at the moment thank you.

I do thank you very much for your concern though - it is appreciated.

• Like 2