British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
acef

Prague 2016

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Flights are booked for Prauge but I need tickets for 4.

I've checked ticket master but no look and gone on the official website but it only directs me to a Czech language website. Unfortunately I don't speak the language -:)

Where do the Brits generally sit? And how would I go about getting tickets?

Thanks in advance

I used the following site to get my tickets, there is an option at the top of the page to translate the page to English. As for your tickets I normally print them off myself nearer to the GP. I have been to the Prague GP for the last couple of years and have sat in the B section the first year then the A section last year, seemed to be plenty Brits round me, though there were Union Jacks round the track so there doesn't look to be specifically one place.

https://www.ticketportal.cz/performance.aspx?idp=260015

Good view from the back straight. Avoid bend 1 as it seems set back from the track and view not so good. Unlikely to sell out I would say.

Its easy to get to the track via a tram from the city centre. Avoid taxi's as they rip you off badly. The racing is not always the best but Prague is a lovely city to visit. Don't drink around the old square in the UK themed pubs unless you need Sky Sports as you pay 4 x times what you pay just one road behind.

• Like 2

Thanks to both for the replies. It's much appreciated. :-)

Thanks to both for the replies. It's much appreciated. :-)

Any other questions, dont hesitate to put on here I am sure someone will have an answer.

Last time I went to Prague we sat on the fourth bend and got covered in shale so after two races we just decamped ourselves into the main stand as there were not any checks to where you sat once the meeting started

Can somebody point me in the right direction? Flights are booked for Prauge but I need tickets for 4.

I've checked ticket master but no look and gone on the official website but it only directs me to a Czech language website. Unfortunately I don't speak the language - :)

Where do the Brits generally sit? And how would I go about getting tickets?

Thanks in advance

Did you get everything sorted.

It gets a bit dusty on turns one and two but not too bad at the back. As others have said beware of the taxis back to Prague after the meeting, they will rip you off big time. Seems to be an even spread as far as fans go. Decent boozer with cheap beer just over the road from the stadium.

A new Prague music festival called "Metronome" will launch during Prague GP Weekend :

Iggy Pop to headline new Prague music festival

02-03-2016 12:50 | Chris Johnstone

American performer Iggy Pop will headline a new music festival in Prague called Metronome to take place on June 25 and 26. Over two days, more than 30 musical acts will perform on four stages at part of the city’s Stromovka Park and Výstaviště fairgrounds. Details were announced on Wednesday by the festival’s David Gaydečka. Czech groups or musicians to take part include J.A.R., accompanied by special guests Ivan Král and Jiří Suchý.

(Article courtesy of Czech Radio - http://www.radio.cz/en/section/news/iggy-pop-to-headline-new-prague-music-festival)

Edited by jeffster

Who's heading out to Prague? 10 of us flying out Thursday evening looks like the weather is going to be very hot with a chance of a storm on Saturday night

Who's heading out to Prague? 10 of us flying out Thursday evening looks like the weather is going to be very hot with a chance of a storm on Saturday night

Yes I`m going, flying out early Friday morning.

My kids and I are flying in from Southern California and should arrive Friday morning.