British Speedway Forum
Bunce

Speedway On Tv 2016

.....screamer...... no chance am I subscribing to either Sky or BT ever again seeing as speedway is the only sport I'd watch. Just can't be justified for me .

Me neither. I gave up on Sky Sports a couple of years ago but was able to watch Eurosport last year as I have Virgin Media. I'm not interested in any other sport so that's it now ~ the only Speedway I'll see will be live at Coventry, Peterborough or Leicester. Suits me as it's never the same watching on T.V.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 1

Me neither. I gave up on Sky Sports a couple of years ago but was able to watch Eurosport last year as I have Virgin Media. I'm not interested in any other sport so that's it now ~ the only Speedway I'll see will be live at Coventry, Peterborough or Leicester. Suits me as it's never the same watching on T.V.

I recently spoke to Virgin Media about the GP's going to BT Sport and said I might have to move to BT. They have given me BT Sports free for six months. It starts now so I will only get for about 4 months but it's better than nothing'

I recently spoke to Virgin Media about the GP's going to BT Sport and said I might have to move to BT. They have given me BT Sports free for six months. It starts now so I will only get for about 4 months but it's better than nothing'

You showed your hand too early, should have waited until April to have that conversation.
  • Like 1

Got a good app from play store android bt sport free I watch premier football Saturday afternoon as well quality is hd standard

Got a good app from play store android bt sport free I watch premier football Saturday afternoon as well quality is hd standard

I've checked the Google Play Store and can't find such an app. It must be well-hidden. There are ways to watch BT Sport, or indeed any other pay-TV sports channel online, of equally dubious origin and legality (on the part of the sender, not the viewer) and there are apps that say they can do that, but not by the name quoted.

Sky and BT are not allowed to show 3pm Saturday kick-offs but all premiership games are shown overseas and there are various ways to access such channels. If the poster has found such an app it's very unlikely to show full HD.

Anyway, back to the speedway.

I've looked the app has gone was a red tv with football's inside the one feed was sentanta ireland and is hd quality

I've looked the app has gone was a red tv with football's inside the one feed was sentanta ireland and is hd quality

That was a rarity. No wonder it's now gone.

Android box with Kodi is the way to go for ALL tv. no need to pay for Slysports or BT as can get any football whenever you want it, thats includes all the saturday games. Can also get the English "channels" to watch too. If not there is an app for Android phone which you can watch ANY channel from around the world..... :wink:

Needs a little tweek to get what you want, but theres plenty of Add ons to get what you want. Well worth the £100, just buy a decent box and not a cheap clone from China!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

The Kodi revolution ha really taken off and is proving difficult for the TV providers to disable and take down with one German broadcaster paying hackers to disable servers that some of the streams come via.

With regards to Speedway ALL fans with Kodi to to try and encourage one of the big providers like Stallion IPTV,Sports Devil or Mama sport to provide Polish Speedway feeds they all do a variety of European channels already but not Poland

Download pak tv app from Google Play onto your tablet or phone and watch any sports channel for free.

Good news that BT Sport have the GPs.

Android box with Kodi is the way to go for ALL tv. no need to pay for Slysports or BT as can get any football whenever you want it, thats includes all the saturday games. Can also get the English "channels" to watch too. If not there is an app for Android phone which you can watch ANY channel from around the world..... :wink:

Needs a little tweek to get what you want, but theres plenty of Add ons to get what you want. Well worth the £100, just buy a decent box and not a cheap clone from China!

Kodi is free as are the add-ons that allow reception of these channels. £100 is a complete rip-off.

The Kodi revolution ha really taken off and is proving difficult for the TV providers to disable and take down with one German broadcaster paying hackers to disable servers that some of the streams come via.

With regards to Speedway ALL fans with Kodi to to try and encourage one of the big providers like Stallion IPTV,Sports Devil or Mama sport to provide Polish Speedway feeds they all do a variety of European channels already but not Poland

What mustn't be lost sight of is that much of the programming available via Kodi is also available via a straightforward web browsers on Windows. Kodi was originally developed as a media browser for X-Box, I believe. What also has to be understood and accepted is that many of the links provided are erratic, often do not work at all and frequently go offline abruptly. A few add-ons give access to NSport+ in Poland but again they are more usually not working than they are.

While picture quality can sometimes be very good, even if you are receiving an HD channel the pictures won't actually be HD. By the time they've been processed and fed to the net the picture quality often deteriorates significantly.

Overall, this undermines the business model of pay-TV and the extortionate prices charged to put sports agents and their clients in a life of luxury.

Sadly though it also undermines the ability of sports like speedway to get life-saving subsidy.

Edited by rmc

Have you seen the picture quality of a decent Android box running kodi? It's on par with any Sly Sports HD picture.

Yes Kodi is free, as are the add ons but it's the boxes that make the difference. I've got a cheap mx8 box, it does the trick but a bit unstable. The best box by far is the t8, well worth the extra money and once setup 'right' is superb.

Don`t know how you managed that. I`ve found that when you ring Virgin Media you end up speaking to a non fluent English speaking person. they always sound Chinese to me.

Signing up to Sky TV and BT phone/broadband this week and all you get is free BT sport HD for 3 months. After than for BT Sport HD it's £9.

Have you seen the picture quality of a decent Android box running kodi? It's on par with any Sly Sports HD picture.

Yes Kodi is free, as are the add ons but it's the boxes that make the difference. I've got a cheap mx8 box, it does the trick but a bit unstable. The best box by far is the t8, well worth the extra money and once setup 'right' is superb.

Yes, and I've seen Premier League Pass on the Operation Robocop add-on on Kodi. Superb HD coverage of every premiership game and £100 cheaper than an Android box.

Edited by rmc