British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

El Predictions 2016

No, you should write what you want to. It is a bit much sometimes. You remind me of Joey Essex, half the time you are thinking are they really like that or is it just an act.

You work it out for yourself...

And Hans Anderson, 6.45 he'l double that

I think a 12.90 average will put everyone off signing him in 2017

• Like 8

And Hans Anderson, 6.45 he'l double that..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ...there has been some Starman classics over the years but this tops it :P

• Like 9

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ...there has been some Starman classics over the years but this tops it :P

I am in tears now. The Jerran Hart thread was a classic but Hans Andersen doubling his average is something else. The thing is, we all know that sooner rather than later he'll come out with another one.

• Like 1

I am in tears now. The Jerran Hart thread was a classic but Hans Andersen doubling his average is something else. The thing is, we all know that sooner rather than later he'll come out with another one.

You would pay good money to be so regally entertained ....but we get it for nothing .. At times I think he just can't be real ....he should be on the stage .

• Like 2

The only thing about trying to predict who finishes where is most teams will make changes through the season and these can turn a msdicre team into a title contender. Last season Swindon signed Darcy and were suddenly the team to beat while Coventry came from nowhere in the past to romp home.

With the terrible race format we have at present the key is having riders that can still score if they are in a heat leader position and without doubt the team that has been built with all seven riders being potential match winners are POOLE who have three experienced heat leaders that have been here before and two second strings that could be big scorers every week. Add to that possibly the best fast track reserve in the league and the best 3.00 rider and its hard to see anyone coming close to them.

BELLE VUE have a good top three but would Max Tricks be ready for a heat leader role if required ? At present they look to be the next best but I think COVENTRY could be very much under estimated as Bomber and KK can be prolific scorers in the league (maybe not GP's) while Garrity and King can both hold down heat leader roles. Bates could be a good reserve but I think Woryna and Sarjeant could struggle and feel this could be where Bees change the line up later in the season.

After those three SWINDON with Doyle leading the team have to be contenders and Morris is getting better and better. Having an Aussie top five should give a good team spirit and that can work wonders on and off the track and at present these are the four teams I think will make the play offs.

As for the rest LAKESIDE will need Jonson and Nilsson confirming and as usual will be hard to beat at home and will have two decent second strings in Lawson and Swiderski ...... But is Kennett likely to be in and AJ another giving England a miss.

KINGS LYNN may be the team some think are going to be cannon fodder but why shoulld they as Bachelor, Lambert and Schlein can score points and Made will be a good second strung. The final position could be vital. Even if its Kenneth Bjerre it is another rider who is on a false average and riding as a second string to boot.

That sadly leaves WOLVES who will hopefully prove me wrong and in Bach they have potential and Lindgren starting as a second string is a plus. Howarth is a good reserve but will he be moving up and Masters or Thorssell moving to reserve ? They could be a surprise team but do they have race winners to pick up points away which has been a problem in recent seasons.

Then we have the Dads Army LEICESTER team who could see their fast track rider move up to number one when the averages come out.

POOLE

Belle Vue

Coventry (with changes)

Swindon

Kings Lynn

Lakeside

Wolverhampton

Leicester

Since making my post I have switched a few around as I don't think Swindon have enough now to get into the play offs and think they now fall down the order with Kings Lynn and Lakeside moving up and maybe even Wolverhampton with a more potential team that is more balanced.

Poole - By far the strongest in all departments and can't see them not picking up points in many meetings.

Belle Vue - Kings Lynn and Coventry to fill the play off places and will all make changes along the way but Bees could have been much stronger with Garrity starting at reserve.

Lakeside - Home form will be decent but they look unpredictable and poor away but on their day could be dangerous. Bridger the key.

Wolverhampton - A few on modest averages and a good reserve should make them solid but not sure if they can win away.

Swindon - Thought they would have more back up to Doyle but not convinced they are that strong and expected Zengota to be included when they released Batchelor.

Leicester - Somerset look stronger

Starman with another classic. I'm with you Lisa, I'm not sure one person could be that thick so I put it down to trolling

• Like 1

With completed teams, I expect the league to go along these lines:

Poole

Belle Vue

Swindon

Coventry

Wolves

King's Lynn

Lakeside

Leicester

• Like 1

It was tongue in cheek, but clearly you are daft enough to take it in, says it all really. DUH.. :rofl:

Another one clearly as daft as a brush. And some have the audacity to call me thick. :rofl: A keepnet full of fish.

I think a 12.90 average will put everyone off signing him in 2017

And i thought better of you..

Edited by Starman2006

And i thought better of you..

????

you put his average as 6.45 and said he would double it

????

you put his average as 6.45 and said he would double it

Yeh, and you clearly got taken in but it.

Starman's posts always makes me think of the Groucho Marx quote

“He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

• Like 5

Starman's posts always makes me think of the Groucho Marx quote

“He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”

Takes one to know one... ;)

There is no way on earth that Leicester will finish bottom,we have the best reserve pairing in the Elite league and reserves win matches.....If as expected Auty goes in to the main body of the team we would have Klindt or Wozniack to replace him.

Leicester top half team no probs.