British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Why Did The Bspa Get The Team Building Points Limit So Wrong?

Really, perhaps you would care to explain in full.

You are either on a wind up or have been in a coma for several years.

• Like 1

The El is a little like an old wooden building that is over 60 years old. That has had very little or no maintainance done to it in all that time.

I am afraid, it is now starting to lose quite a few tiles and a few boards have strted to go rotten. This could be the year that it finally falls down.

The El is a little like an old wooden building that is over 60 years old. That has had very little or no maintainance done to it in all that time.

I am afraid, it is now starting to lose quite a few tiles and a few boards have strted to go rotten. This could be the year that it finally falls down.

Im sure somehow it will be proped up again next season. But as i said on another thread, yes squads is the way to go, but implimenting is won't be that straightforward.

Edited by Starman2006

Starman2006, on 08 Feb 2016 - 4:34 PM, said:

Im sure somehow it will be proped up again next season. But as i said on another thread, yes squads is the way to go, but implimenting is won't be that straightforward.

The money clubs will tie up the better riders in their squads & they wont be enough to go around for the teams with less financial clout .. one club will have three potential No1s in their squad while others wont get the sniff of one at all !! THREE TEAM ELITE LEAGUE IN 2017 I reckon !

• Like 2

The money clubs will tie up the better riders in their squads & they wont be enough to go around for the teams with less financial clout .. one club will have three potential No1s in their squad while others wont get the sniff of one at all !! THREE TEAM ELITE LEAGUE IN 2017 I reckon !

Every club gets the same opportunities mate. Everybody starts a 0.

Starman2006, on 08 Feb 2016 - 10:13 PM, said:

Really ? So Poole Town FC can buy the same players as A.F.C Bournemouth then ? ...

• Like 1

How naive you are.

You seriously believe that do you? How naive to even think that is the case.

No, it will have to be propped up again as Fat Maude has got too much money invested in it!

Really ? So Poole Town FC can buy the same players as A.F.C Bournemouth then ? ...

Every EL club has the same opportunities to sign riders. Its as simple as that.

Every EL club has the same opportunities to sign riders. Its as simple as that.

Even Leicester ? :wink:

Even Leicester ? :wink:

Its entirely up to other promotions how they run there clubs.

Its entirely up to other promotions how they run there clubs.

Very true, and some do it much better than others. Foresight is a wonderful thing to have in any sport..

Very true, and some do it much better than others. Foresight is a wonderful thing to have in any sport..

Very true.

How naive you are.

That is being kind .