British Speedway Forum

First GP is on BT Sport 1 which will please some

Why will it please some....genuine question as I don't why it might please some.

BT Sports 1 is a free channel for those that have BT Broadband

BT Sports 1 is a free channel for those that have BT Broadband

Yes it is BUT NOT if you have BT Business Broadband we have been told - unless anyone on here can tell me differently.

I live in Hull so can't get BT. Kcom have a monopoly in terms of phone and Internet. It's bloody expensive and not very good. I would dearly love to switch to BT so I could get the sport package but I can't. It would be £20 a month. I have no interest in any of their other shows. Football bores me to tears. I'd gladly pay per view for the speedway but that is not an option. I'm wondering if my Hitachi smart TVs would allow the kodi thing.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262396641007?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shows all live speedway on eurosport, bt sport and sky sports. Also has the channels for Polish speedway.

Well worth the money

absolute rip off! :mad:

Bet it won't work today.... #blackwednesday

Oh and SKY at the moment is very cheap :lol: pm me for details :wink:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

I live in Hull so can't get BT. Kcom have a monopoly in terms of phone and Internet. It's bloody expensive and not very good. I would dearly love to switch to BT so I could get the sport package but I can't. It would be £20 a month. I have no interest in any of their other shows. Football bores me to tears. I'd gladly pay per view for the speedway but that is not an option. I'm wondering if my Hitachi smart TVs would allow the kodi thing.

I'm sure they would but I've no idea how, Steve Shovlar one to ask as I think that's how he watches. I use Kodi but through my laptop, which I can plug into my tv via a hdmi lead if I want.

Unsure whether you need to purchase anything to set it up through your smart tv but if you can go on the internet with it then I'm sure there will be a way of doing without having to buy any sort of box.

any tv with an hdmi will work with a box enabled with Kodi. Tv on its own will not work unless its Android based , eg any of the new Sony's

some tvs have a web browser but that alone wont work due to flash issues...

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Its not a rip off. Shows every single prem football game in HD plus all Sky HD channels, BT sport HD ect.. Plus the bonus of the polish league. Works alot better than that Kodi rubbish people keep going on about

sky is a rip off they want more and your getting less , recently cancelled mine and got a dream box of e-bay for £125 with all the sports, box nation , skysports box office, racing uk , bt sports , about 1500 channels in total works perfect

Can you download Kodi onto a Windows 7 laptop, and connect the laptop to a standard definition tv with VGA cable? I currently connect my laptop to the same tv with a vga cable, but just farm for the streams that way, would having Kodi on my laptop improve my viewing capabilities?

Thanks in advance..

PS, it's actually a HD TV, but due to some blown capacitors, HD will not work, have to use AV/RGB options..

sky is a rip off they want more and your getting less , recently cancelled mine and got a dream box of e-bay for £125 with all the sports, box nation , skysports box office, racing uk , bt sports , about 1500 channels in total works perfect

So you're stealing basically then :)

• Like 1

So you're stealing basically then :)

am I :shock: I got a box with a gift , it was very much appreciated :t:

am I :shock: I got a box with a gift , it was very much appreciated :t:

Yes, you're stealing. Glad you are proud of it.

I will be watching the speedway tonight on Skysports with me old man's login. Is that stealing??

I will be watching the speedway tonight on Skysports with me old man's login. Is that stealing??

Nope as with Skygo you can share to be used on up to 4 different devices.

• Like 1