British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry Es First Leg 16/03/16

unlike our little village idiot i would never encourage any speedway fan to boycott their team,every promoter needs every fan and we all need each other

Unlike you who don't read posts, even Lisa said that some may stay away in protest. But you never critisised her did you. No change there then.. You pick on what you want to pick on, sounds right to me..

Edited by Starman2006

Irrelevant. If he rides poorly as he did last season nothing to do with who he is a asset of but hoping from a good perfomance from him.

Yeah , but look at the bites it got me from the Bluetints!

FWIW, cant read too much into what anyone does in a relatively unimportant match when they are still testing and sorting engines, especially if the weather is still cold. I will be astonished though if KK rides like a No 1for the whole season. He seems to have good spells at times but can't usually keep it going off a whole season.

Yeah , but look at the bites it got me from the Bluetints!

FWIW, cant read too much into what anyone does in a relatively unimportant match when they are still testing and sorting engines, especially if the weather is still cold. I will be astonished though if KK rides like a No 1for the whole season. He seems to have good spells at times but can't usually keep it going off a whole season.

KK has in the past but he lost a lot of confidence, it would be really good to see him get back to his old self.

Unlike you who don't read posts, even Lisa said that some may stay away in protest. But you never critisised her did you. No change there then.. You pick on what you want to pick on, sounds right to me..

you are such an idiot. Read the posts. Lisa said a few may stay away and the very next post you say that they should all stay away so technically you are asking for something different to Lisa so hence nobody has picked her up on what she said. Lisa is a true fan where as you dont give two hoots about the sport as long as poole win. I love the fact that your own fans call you a village idiot!!
  • Like 2

Have a grudging admiration for ya man

Clearly thought of as an idiot you keep going with ya keyboard 14000 posts lol

Make MorrisseyFan seem thoughtful yeah

• Like 1

Poole by about 14 points...........will be interesting to see how Brady and Buzz get on............unfortunately I cannot be there for the first one due to other commitments..............

RP

Poole by about 14 points...........will be interesting to see how Brady and Buzz get on............unfortunately I cannot be there for the first one due to other commitments..............

RP

Interesting? Buzz is better than 5 of Coventrys riders which is why so many of us were appalled you got him as a second string. Kurtz is better than our bottom 4 too and not a million miles from King. Frankly if they don't score 20 between them they've let you down.

Interesting? Buzz is better than 5 of Coventrys riders which is why so many of us were appalled you got him as a second string. Kurtz is better than our bottom 4 too and not a million miles from King. Frankly if they don't score 20 between them they've let you down.

I meant as new boys to the team.............not ability.............I am very well aware of their ability..............

RP

KK has in the past but he lost a lot of confidence, it would be really good to see him get back to his old self.

Don't think KK will be scoring anything on Wednesday if he has broken his collar bone.

Don't think KK will be scoring anything on Wednesday if he has broken his collar bone.

I do know, ive put it up on another thread, clearly you don't read either..

Of course you do, because you don't have an answer.. ;)

I wasn't aware that I had a question to answer. :blink: Tell me what it is and I'll oblige.

I see Poole fans put up a small 8-10 point win when quite clearly they should win this by nearer 20. That way they can say there amazed by their team when they win by more than the 8 they predicted. Poole to win by 15 in the 2 team boring elite league

Okay okay so we'll win by 50! Or we might win by 10! Or Bees might win! Actually it might be a draw! There you go. Lots of permutations for you to tinker over in the conspiracy world.😂😂😂

Anyway it dont matter cos im off to Belle Vue the next day. There. Thats really confused you.😂

Look out for my periscope broadcast. You can see the cheeky boy!

Edited by PiratesPiratesPirates

why you having a pop at someone??? You didn't put it on another thread unless I've missed something. Phil the Ace mentions it and then you comment so quite clearly you didn't know until you were told either! So your a liar as well
  • Like 1

You didnt know until you were told on another thread. Do we all have to read everything you post on other threads before we can comment on this thread!!
  • Like 2

You didnt know until you were told on another thread. Do we all have to read everything you post on other threads before we can comment on this thread!!

Well said 👍🏻