British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Robinh88

Can Any Pl Fans Tell Me?

What have Polonia Bydgoszcz have seen in Raf Konopka, can't remember him at the top of the PL averages like Jason Bunyan was....

5 years ago Bydgoszcz were tracking the like of Sayfutdinov and Jonsson.... Now they are signing PL dross....

Maybe the tide is turning and British Speedway will rise after a few too many years in the wilderness.

Maybe he flies round there?

Perhaps they have a kid on fast track system for NL equivalent riders to reduce costs.

I think it is an indication of how far Bydgoszcz have fallen.

Although with a squad of 13 riders I doubt Konopka will get many chances unless they run into serious financial trouble and Konopka's main advantage [that he is cheap] becomes apparent

What have Polonia Bydgoszcz have seen in Raf Konopka, can't remember him at the top of the PL averages like Jason Bunyan was....

5 years ago Bydgoszcz were tracking the like of Sayfutdinov and Jonsson.... Now they are signing PL dross....

Maybe the tide is turning and British Speedway will rise after a few too many years in the wilderness.

Is this important to the PL Robin, Poland causes more problems for British Speedway than any where else in the world. Perhaps if Poland were made to to toe the International line, the speedway world would be a much better product.

• Like 1

if morrisey fan reads this , we are all dead ...

Is this important to the PL Robin, Poland causes more problems for British Speedway than any where else in the world. Perhaps if Poland were made to to toe the International line, the speedway world would be a much better product.

I think it is important Poland does not have the depth it once had...

Maybe more guys like Porsing good 1st liga riders will ride in our league from now on