British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Absolutely as pressure to win is really high.

If you guys want you can participate in choosing the best looking starting gal you can vote here scroll midway page and vote.

http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/

Blue already has my vote and Daria has my lust. :lol:

Never ever look at them ;)

Liar. :lol:

Before we all depart our various ways we have a busy few days TV watching this week coming

Thursday Extraleague Leszno v Zielona Gora

Saturday GP from Malilla

Sunday Polish Extraleague riders championship from Gdansk-see separate thread

Monday Polish bank holiday 2 extraleague matches Grudziadz v Leszno and the small matter of Gorzow v Zielona Gora

• Like 1

I'm sure Pawel can tell us who the lady was and what that interview was about ?

Edited by brandonbee48

Absolutely as pressure to win is really high.

If you guys want you can participate in choosing the best looking starting gal you can vote here scroll midway page and vote.

http://speedwayekstraliga.pl/

Have narrowed my "shortlist" down to 2 candidates - shall now retire to the pub to give my final choice very careful consideration. :drink:

Expected better from Stal, congrats Torun on a fine win. Some good racing today, especially in the first match, hopefully same again next weekend.

Thanks for the company all and join you for the next one. Alan

I half expected Greg to do one of his famous 'flying tackles' on KK there. (Perhaps he's getting too old!) :D

Edited by Terry
  • Like 1

KK has been in a bad mood all meeting. Fist with Zmaszlik then with Hancock.

KK has been in a bad mood all meeting. Fist with Zmaszlik then with Hancock.

KK can be nasty there is video of him being quite nasty to Loktajev here its in polish but you can get its not pleasant KK father actually says that he will rip his nuts off(Loktajev)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vElmWTw2n0w

Edited by pawel115

Video of a non TV match last Sunday which from all reports is worth watching Gorzow v Wroclaw http://www.cda.pl/video/91592391

Just 2 rounds to go in the Extraleague- table( catch-up match Thursday Leszno v Zielona Gora)

1 Gorzow p12 pts 24

2 Zielona Gora p11 pts 20

3 Torun p12 pts 18

4 Grudziadz p12 pts 13

5 Rybnik p12 pts 12

6 Wroclaw p 12 pts 12

7 Leszno p 11 pts 9

8 Tarnow p 12 pts 4

Edited by racers and royals

Bizarre thing to say I know but I don't think Hancock spends enough time on his backside , when it happens like yesterday he gets really wound up and over reacts like his reaction to pedersen in Sweden last season , kk was rightly excluded but was more a crossing of paths than a deliberate move to have Hancock off and Hancock's mechanic was looking for a fight too ,

Nicki P, Emil and Piotr Pawlicki combined score of 14+1 for Leszno. Riding against thgem - Rune Holta also 14+1, a maximum!

A team with pedersen sayfutinov zengota pawlicki and kildermand in the wings and the money they get paid should not be being beat by so many points ,for the quality of the riders they have got to be one of the most unperfoming team in the history of speedway , they are uncompetitive away and scraping wins at home

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

A team with pedersen sayfutinov zengota pawlicki and kildermand in the wings and the money they get paid should not be being beat by so many points ,for the quality of the riders they have got to be one of the most unperfoming team in the history of speedway , they are uncompetitive away and scraping wins at home

Perhaps you are over rating these riders?

Pedersen is not the force he was. A bit like Hans in decline. Zengota, Kildemand and Pawlicki are all much of a muchness. Great on their day but can be poor. All good riders but inconsistant. Sufutdinov can be spectacular but also poor like he was yesterday.

Nicki P, Emil and Piotr Pawlicki combined score of 14+1 for Leszno. Riding against thgem - Rune Holta also 14+1, a maximum!

I am wondering what has happened to Holta. Almost disappeared s couple of seasons ago but has come back like a vintage wine. He has been banging in big scores all season and not just through gating. Like Pepe he has suddenly found a new lease of life.