British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Just in case you wonder why ref would not stop the race just now his machine malfunctioned that is why he was seen waving red flag from the booth some electrical gremlins there.

• Like 1

Just in case you wonder why ref would not stop the race just now his machine malfunctioned that is why he was seen waving red flag from the booth some electrical gremlins there.

Pawel, Glad you are surviving this unbelievable summer. It was 44C where Karen works over the weekend. Stay cool my friend

Heat 5. "The Curse Of The Rerun" Can't races be awarded in Poland?. A clear 5-1 turns into a 3-3.

Rules are rules. No exceptions. Exceptions make rules invalid.

Looking at GrudziÄ…dz match. Holder is 1*,0,0 in three heats but as he is 5th at the moment in SGP he MUST be 5th best rider in the world according to some users hahahahaaha

Holder ????????

Think he meant the Wroclaw v Torun match .

:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

It must be the arguing with Dawkins20 and rmc got his matches confused , be a war if mickey mouse get beat

• Like 1

Yes. Sorry. I'm watching two matches simultaneously. Still you get my point.

yeah got your point easy to mix matches up.

• Like 1

Not really. We are most concerned about injuries. Same is Stal. We are in play offs already (Stal too). Why would we risk riders health at this point? IMHO it's going to be a friendly meeting. Competitiveness depends on how Stal will prepare the track. No one will kill himself to be the first.

Yeah. Easily you are just offensive.

think your English is not as good as you think.

My knowledge of speedway , i think you are misunderstanding my post mate and looking for an argument as you have with others.

Pawel, Glad you are surviving this unbelievable summer. It was 44C where Karen works over the weekend. Stay cool my friendHeat 5. "The Curse Of The Rerun" Can't races be awarded in Poland?. A clear 5-1 turns into a 3-3.

I am up north Alan in Temagami weather is nice around 20C i am here till Sept 6.

• Like 1

"Ultras" have no place in speedway, nor those who condone them.

Poland has success, but at a hell of a price.

So I have no place in speedway? Well sod you too.

Well there you have it...one of Speedway's pensioner generation knowing what's in the best interests of the sport again.

Maybe if the pensioners actually retired and allowed younger people to take over the sport might stand a chance of surviving.

Edited by uk martin
  • Like 2

Nope? You claimed my English skills are low. I claimed your speedway knowledge isnt sufficient. My English may suck since i'm Polish. Your speedway knowledge (as a speedway fan you claim to be) may suck because of what? Because you are clueless. Right?

I said your english skills were not what you thought

, as you have totally got the wrong end of the stick with my posts not what you post it is perfectly readable just you not understand others as you think

, and claim it is me that is being either aggressive or offensive when my posts were neither and you are the one getting aggressive with your posts , not sure why you are on a British speedway forum anyway other than to cause arguments sure you are not a football fan.