British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Is this Opole v Rawicz "final" a relegation meeting or just another play date amongst themselves? What IS that? :unsure:

They both only raced home matches but they also were meeting each other home and away

They both only raced home matches but they also were meeting each other home and away

I meant this: http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga It's coming under the finals, but clearly isn't a final? Is it just another of their regular rounds, or...what is it? :D

Edited by June01

I meant this: http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/i-liga It's coming under the finals, but clearly isn't a final? Is it just another of their regular rounds, or...what is it? :D

Definately part of there regular season and both matches between them were scheduled for during the play- offs presumably because in every regular season round one of Rawicz and Opole were racing against 1 of the other 9 teams.

Opole 57 Rawicz 33 last Sunday

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

What's happened to that annoying Falubaz fan on here lol

I think his team didn't quite live up to his expectations but then again I'm a leszno fan and they didn't live up to buxtons expectations 😳

Hi all,

Hope all is well as some make their way back from Sweden. I have an odd one today with a 1/3rd semi blocked link. :lol: A bar across the picture with the usual transmission blocked message. So i can watch it but its not ideal. However needs must. ;) The weather looks just fine, so we'll see how it goes. Its the only one i can find.

http://sport.tvp.pl/27000390/zuzel-nice-plz-final-orzel-lodz-lokomotiv-daugavpils

Interesting that Hans Andersen is fit to ride. ! So presumably he can take his place tomorrow in the UK ? ;)

can someone remind me of the 1st leg score in the Lodz v Daugavpils meeting

cheers

47 - 43 to Daugavpils

nice one, hope Daugavpils win

had a bet at the start of the season 100/30

looking like its going to be tight, Daugavpils a lot stronger than when they got hammered earlier in the season

Hi all from sunny Sweden - just got a good picture on my i phone on Brandonbee's link

47-43 home win

Now why do they like you 2/3rds more than they like me.? :lol:

Think this one is going to be very much back and forth and a tight aggregate finish with Daugavpils by 2. :t:

Hi all,

Hope all is well as some make their way back from Sweden. I have an odd one today with a 1/3rd semi blocked link. :lol: A bar across the picture with the usual transmission blocked message. So i can watch it but its not ideal. However needs must. ;) The weather looks just fine, so we'll see how it goes. Its the only one i can find.

http://sport.tvp.pl/27000390/zuzel-nice-plz-final-orzel-lodz-lokomotiv-daugavpils

Interesting that Hans Andersen is fit to ride. ! So presumably he can take his place tomorrow in the UK ? ;)

no cause Andersen is no longer a Poole rider after they re-declared team with Lindback in

Edited by Panther2006

no cause Andersen is no longer a Poole rider after they re-declared team with Lindback in

Illegal move.