British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

I like the presenter on at the moment ;)

Very tasty. What about the rumour that Maria Sharapova has applied to be a start line girl- she's not doing a lot at present. :lol: You know, we all owe Pawel a case of Polish beer each for this brilliant stream. No more chasing liitle x's all over the screen and warnings from your virus protection. This is as reliable and the same quality as ESPN3 (which i pay for) to get the Super 20 rugby from Oz and NZ. Arise Sir Pawel. :lol:

• Like 1

Very tasty. What about the rumour that Maria Sharapova has applied to be a start line girl- she's not doing a lot at present. :lol: You know, we all owe Pawel a case of Polish beer each for this brilliant stream. No more chasing liitle x's all over the screen and warnings from your virus protection. This is as reliable and the same quality as ESPN3 (which i pay for) to get the Super 20 rugby from Oz and NZ. Arise Sir Pawel. :lol:

I will 2nd that

Evening all. I should be at the opening (again) of my beloved Belle Vue's stadium tonight, but sadly not to be. So it's plan B - Leszno v Gorzow on a cracking stream, thanks guys, followed by a trip to the pub! :drink:

Should be a great match tonight, me thinks a 46-44 win in favour of the away team Stal.

• Like 1

So one more time before people ask Telewizjada and go to NSport+

Some bugger will- i guarantee Pawel. :lol:http://www.telewizjada.net/live.php?cid=38

Evening all. I should be at the opening (again) of my beloved Belle Vue's stadium tonight, but sadly not to be. So it's plan B - Leszno v Gorzow on a cracking stream, thanks guys, followed by a trip to the pub! :drink:

Should be a great match tonight, me thinks a 46-44 win in favour of the away team Stal.

Can you "groundshare" with the Bees next season.? :lol:

• Like 1

First match for Gorzow in the new kevlars

Very smart Pawel. Bit odd to see the Pawlicki brothers on opposite sides of the fence. ;)

No crashes. No injuries. :t:

From what i gathered so far in interviews most people favor Gorzow in this one a bit too much water was put on the track too so we will see.

Rip snorter of a ride by Nicki in heat 4. Going to be a close one.

It`s only Zmarlzik and Przedpelski and Drabik who are different class- the rest are of similar standard

And no 28 year olds ! ;)

About time they had an English speaking interview to satisfy all the stream viewers !!!!

We've got Pawel who can give us any good bits that are said. :t:

So one more time before people ask Telewizjada and go to NSport+

wish someone could give me as good link as telewizjada for meetings of Elite League