British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Sadly i think it is gone. :neutral: Probably a crackdown by the TV companies over football streaming- that is what it usually is. We speedway fans don't count in the overall scheme of things because there are so few of us numerically but we get caught up in it. Perhaps Pawel will have some more news for us later as it was a superb feed. However for this first meeting there are lots of options here

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

I'm on one of the media player links which is really good. I'll join you folks in a while. Alan.

Hello Alan, sadly it proves the point that the best streaming links don't last - often because they are too good and that attracts the attention of the copyright holders. There was a case of a Kodi add-on that was carrying excellent HD streams of every Premier League football match in England and Wales. It lasted a couple of months.

It tends to be the streamers offering low-quality, often-interrupted streams that tend to survive because they're not perceived as a threat.

One of the greatest dangers in discussing streaming, (well in fact the best way to get them shut down is to discuss them at all)

is in using the term "I can cancel my subscriptions now." That would alarm any pay-TV provider and quite rightly make them act.

While streaming is a minor irritation it will survive. When it becomes a threat it is naturally acted upon.

Often the best way to protect a good streaming source is to be selective about advertising its existence.

Anyway, hope we have an enjoyable day's racing that will make us forget the unpleasant side of forums like these.

Really struggled with streams, finally got one to work! Have I missed much so far??

When watching the Division 1 fixtures the best link is TVP Sport's own website. https://sport.tvp.pl/25015361/zuzel-nice-polska-liga-ksm-krosno-orzel-lodz

This a legal stream, provided by TVP (the Polish BBC) but can be blocked from viewing outside Poland sometimes*. The match can often be watched on demand later on the website. Unofficial versions can also be found on You Tube, like the Elkstraliga, later in the week.

I hope this helps to explain.

Te match itself isn't too bad but most interest is in the closeness of the scores, rather than the racing so far. I think the best is yet to come.

(*It's all down to which TVP channel it's shown on. The world of TV rights online is a minefield, as anyone following discussions about putting clips of British racing online will be painfully aware).

Edited by rmc
  • Like 2

Hi guys,

Nice to have company. Not a thriller by any means is my humble summing up, but i LOVE team speedway, the atmosphere- and a close scoreline helps. Lets hope we get a close finish. Alan.

• Like 2

sat in Ljubljana airport missing the Polish action.lukasz Benz greeted me yesterday like his long lost brother ! - he obviously remembered that i am the chairman of his uk fan club- he will be in Poznan today for the Wroclaw match

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

sat in Ljubljana airport missing the Polish action.lukasz Benz greeted me yesterday like his long lost brother ! - he obviously remembered that i am the chairman of his uk fan club- he will be in Poznan today for the Wroclaw match

You are missed ! :t: Safe flight home. Alan.

Yech. Nasty with a vengeance. Fingers crossed.

A comfortable win for Lodz in a pleasant curtain raiser for the big guys. Join you later as i watch Leicester and the dream! :lol: Alan.

Looking at Rawicz vs Gdańsk i don't think merging 2 PLŻ divisions was a good idea.

At least they are only racing at home !!!!-apart from the away match at Opole

Telewizjada should be up on May 2 at least that what it says when you go there now.

• Like 1

Yup. We need to save every club possible in these times of speedway dieing slowly.

Sparta vs Stal and Falubaz vs Unia Leszno. World's best speedway Sunday incoming :)))

imho best stream until telewizjada is up again is to be found here: http://aliez.me/live/6_61677/

Thank you for the stream. Alan.

I'd be the world's most benevolent referee and called it "2nd bend bunching" and put all 4 back. :lol: But there you go. The refs call.

Morris not doing good so far i can see him struggle today.

That's exactly what i was thinking Pawel. Don't want to damn the lad on one ride but he did seem to be off the pace. Lets hope he can do better in his next ride. Aussies are good guys and he is a determined young lad.

Morris not doing good so far i can see him struggle today.

I cant see him scoring points at this level... Stupid move to put him in against the best team in the league, Wozniak better rider and better form.

• Like 1

How can a GP rider start as a reserve ?