British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Pirates Vs Roobins, Ela, 25 Mar 2016, 12 Noon

Lisa im really not bothered. Its just total jealousy of our club.

Oi, explain. whats "worse than a faggot"?

I defending Poole, so as a joke I suggested Mstt Ford smelt of Wee. You got upset so I then used your pathetic jibbe to wind you up. Nothing to do with Matt Ford, but I called him "worse than a faggot" to see your reaction.

Now I have done as you asked and explained. Are you going to be man enough to explain what I am ("worse than a faggot")?

Oi, explain. whats "worse than a faggot"?

I defending Poole, so as a joke I suggested Mstt Ford smelt of Wee. You got upset so I then used your pathetic jibbe to wind you up. Nothing to do with Matt Ford, but I called him "worse than a faggot" to see your reaction.

Now I have done as you asked and explained. Are you going to be man enough to explain what I am ("worse than a faggot")?

I don't even know what post you are refering to.

I don't even know what post you are refering to.

The one YOU posted on 19th December at 3.22pm. You posted it. You ignored it every time I have called you up on it.

Lisa im really not bothered. Its just total jealousy of our club.

Oh, dear, Starman the Spineless doesn't have the guts to answer SCB's challenge to his name calling.

Starman the Spineless= worse than a maggot.

The one YOU posted on 19th December at 3.22pm. You posted it. You ignored it every time I have called you up on it.

What post was that then , on the jon cook thread that you got a ban for, which you should never had started, and you fully deserved that ban.

Edited by Starman2006

What post was that then , on the jon cook thread that you got a ban for, which you should never had started, and you fully deserved that ban.

You mean the thread I come on here and apologised for? And the thread that again, only quoted Jon Cook and your mate Middlo (initially - until I added a bit more). You see, I quote you, Middlo and Jon Cook and you have a go at me - its funny though, you, Middlo and Jon Cook are ok to say them things.

You mean the thread I come on here and apologised for? And the thread that again, only quoted Jon Cook and your mate Middlo (initially - until I added a bit more). You see, I quote you, Middlo and Jon Cook and you have a go at me - its funny though, you, Middlo and Jon Cook are ok to say them things.

And its not ok for you to call Jon Cook what you did in the first place. Reguardless whether you appologised or not. For that you should have been banned indefinately. And many at the time said the same thing.

Edited by Starman2006

And its not ok for you to call Jon Cook what you did in the first place. Reguardless whether you appologised or not. For that you should have been banned indefinately. And many at the time said the same thing.

And I think you should be banned for calling me "worse than a faggot" so come on, explain yourself!

And I think you should be banned for calling me "worse than a faggot" so come on, explain yourself!

I did get a ban, for what i cannot remember.

I did get a ban, for what i cannot remember.

For someone who gets upset when people don't answer his questions you're doing a good job of avoiding this one. What is "worse than a faggot"?

For someone who gets upset when people don't answer his questions you're doing a good job of avoiding this one. What is "worse than a faggot"?

You really do have a problem don't you. I have nothing, to answer. Many in the Jon Cook thread said the same, you should have been banned indefinately.

Edited by Starman2006

A faggot is a bundle of sticks, twigs, or branches bound together and used as fuel, a fascine, a torch, etc.

So perhaps Starman meant you were worse than a bundle of twigs.

Or perhaps not........🤔😆

You really do have a problem don't you. I have nothing, to answer. Many in the Jon Cook thread said the same, you should have been banned indefinately.

No they didn't. I may have been banned but I read the thread. A few were disappointed and shocked but nobody wanted me banned, they were happy with my suspension. I then apologised.

Now what is, "worse than a faggot" because a few people were disgusted with that comment and asked you to clarify it, you didn't. I've now asked about a dozen times but you can't/won't. Which just shows you're a mouthy prick who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

I suggest you have a read of this link and then answer my question, carefully. http://www.report-it.org.uk/homophobic_and_transphobic_hate_crime

No they didn't. I may have been banned but I read the thread. A few were disappointed and shocked but nobody wanted me banned, they were happy with my suspension. I then apologised.

Now what is, "worse than a faggot" because a few people were disgusted with that comment and asked you to clarify it, you didn't. I've now asked about a dozen times but you can't/won't. Which just shows you're a mouthy prick who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

I suggest you have a read of this link and then answer my question, carefully. http://www.report-it.org.uk/homophobic_and_transphobic_hate_crime

You were bang out of order with what you said. And many said the same. You find me that post then, but i still won't believe you.

Edited by Starman2006

You were bang out of order with what you said. And many said the same. You find me that post then, but i still won't believe you.

You mean this one?

12920946_10153906337571539_2032725316_n_