British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Pirates Vs Roobins, Ela, 25 Mar 2016, 12 Noon

You mean this one?

12920946_10153906337571539_2032725316_n_

Yeh well if i said that then i appologies. But you must have wound me up enough to say it. And perhaps thats what i go the ban for. But that remark is not, in my post. have a look.

Edited by Starman2006

Yeh well if i said that then i appologies. But you must have wound me up enough to say it. And perhaps thats what i go the ban for. But that remark is not, in my post. have a look.

Thank you. See, it wasn't hard was it.

Thank you. See, it wasn't hard was it.

But its not even in my post mate. have a look

Yes it is. You said worse than a faggot which could be highly offensive to many!

Yes it is. You said worse than a faggot which could be highly offensive to many!

Where is it clown, show me where ive actually called him that, what he's accused me of. clearly you need to see one of our sponsors.

Yeh you go back to your PL, best place for you..

Edited by Starman2006

I don't even know where to begin with that... You apologise to SCB for saying that and then immediately go on to deny saying it! Do you actually believe the $hit that you come out with?

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

Newman happy beating inferior riders in reserve berth, Premier League no 1's are EL 3rd heat leaders like Cook was, King is and #Newman# is???? Who do you mean here## not Newman, but who?

***Gavans post from 2 days ago***

Edited by Shale Searcher

Ill tell you whats worse than being a faggot scb, living in the world of starman 😁

Newman happy beating inferior riders in reserve berth, Premier League no 1's are EL 3rd heat leaders like Cook was, King is and #Newman# is???? Who do you mean here## not Newman, but who?

***Gavans post from 2 days ago***

try writing the whole post might help then people can see I meant to type isn't! Predictive text! Edited by Gavan

Interesting press article in todays Bournemouth Echo from Newman himself regarding his starting position in the reserves and why he agreed to it this season. It also proves that he is a team man. I suggest Gavan (and a few others) read it...

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/14391163.Speedway__Top_five_target_for_Pirates_charger_Newman/

It's a shame Garrity didn't feel the same...or was it that Coventry just didn't have the same foresight? :rofl:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I am amazed at just how deep your hole has become and it just gets deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper...

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

Interesting press article in todays Bournemouth Echo from Newman himself regarding his starting position in the reserves and why he agreed to it this season. It also proves that he is a team man. I suggest Gavan (and a few others) read it...

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/14391163.Speedway__Top_five_target_for_Pirates_charger_Newman/

It's a shame Garrity didn't feel the same...or was it that Coventry just didn't have the same foresight? :rofl:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I am amazed at just how deep your hole has become and it just gets deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper...

Not about being a team man. Newman knows there was no chance that Ford would have him in his team if he wanted to start in the top 5. Garrity had offers for a few teams to start in the top 5 of their teams. Coventry had to use him or lose him as others were after him.

It would have made it easier for Bees if he had started at reserve but it's the pairing our management picked in the draft that weakens us as both lower down their lists

Edited by mdmc82

Not about being a team man. Newman knows there was no chance that Ford would have him in his team if he wanted to start in the top 5. Garrity had offers for a few teams to start in the top 5 of their teams. Coventry had to use him or lose him as others were after him.

It would have made it easier for Bees if he had started at reserve but it's the pairing our management picked in the draft that weakens us as both lower down their lists

Rubbish. Him starting at reserve gives Poole strength in depth throughout the whole team and that's something Newman has ackowledged. When (not if) Newman moves up and somebody (anybody in our case) moves down we will still have a very strong reserve pairing. That is the point Coventry missed. So either Coventry missed a trick or Garrity wasn't interested in the team building, unlike Newman.

Newman has proven in the last couple of seasons he can beat other teams 1-5's around Wimbourne Road and he (just like the other second strings) won't be expected to score heavily on all away meetings.

Edited by chris4gillian

It doesn't prove or disprove anything except for the fact that Newman will say what needs to be said to feed the local rag with a story ( and nobody can blame him for that ) . It doesn't give any information on what deals were done behind closed doors when the teams were built, and doesn't prove Newman is better or worse thanGarrity or more or less ambitious. It's just a page filler in the local rag.

(And it doesn't prove Matt Ford doesn't stink of wee as alleged earlier on the thread)

• Like 1

try writing the whole post might help then people can see I meant to type isn't! Predictive text!

Ok Gavan, who did you mean where your phone put "Newman" on the post?

PS, I hate predictive text, you write one word, and Pred Text changes it to another "toad"!!

Edited by Shale Searcher