British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Scunthorpe Scorpions Vs Sheffield Tigers ( L C) - Easter Sunday, March 27th (3pm)

Debating coming across for my 1st visit whats parking etc like

Plenty of parking. If main car park is full, there's a secondary car park that can be opened.

Food excellent at EWR - and value for money too.

Get there in enough time, because Scunny normally start bang on time - first race will be at 3pm.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Is one of the better food places I know. Parking piece of piss, overall great club.

• Like 1

There is plenty of parking at EWR big car park close to admission gates, sunny atm let's just hope the racing is as good as last week! Amazing

as mentioned before, get there early, have a walk around the pits, get some food then pick a spot, hopefully we can show you we arent a "poor side" :t:

Just been looking at the weather forecast for Scunthorpe, shows rain all morning but ok from 1300 hours on. Is it definitely on this afternoon? Can anyone over that side assist with the conditions?

Live about 7 miles south of scunny. No rain at all so far today

The steak pie is worth a try.

• Like 5

Thanks for that didn't want to make an unnecessary journey especially as I've spoilt the wifes' Easter Sunday plans!

Looking at the Tigers line-up, wouldn't be surprised if there are a few re-run heats today. If all four riders finish, it could be another draw. If not Scorps by 10+.

We could be in for some interesting weather about an hour into the meeting, but fingers crossed and heading off now.

Just started raining where i am whats it like that way?