British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Sheffield Tigers Vs Peterborough Panthers, 31/3/16, Lc

Think it will be a close meeting.If steadys back and a decent guest for Jason we might win by 6-8 points.Good test for our new riders.

Not realised that there had been a rule change for Guest riders for riders riding in the Elite League.

Ricky Wells is about as good as we could get for Jason Garrity.

Hopefully we will have Simon Stead back from injury.

Peterborough have a decent side and will give us a tough time, but I think that we will have too much for them and I will take us to win but it will be tight.

Edited by spin king

Wells is better than Garrity, & I think Sheffield will win by at least 10. Will still be there, because the track is normally good, & I haven't had any Speedway this year yet.

• Like 1

Wells is better than Garrity, & I think Sheffield will win by at least 10. Will still be there, because the track is normally good, & I haven't had any Speedway this year yet.

That is a matter of opinion, I always prefer my own riders to Guest riders, but Ricky will be a decent enough replacement for Jason.

I hear Steady has been practicing at scunny.

The only issue there is that Garity has averaged more than Wells in the last 3 season. But yeah, other than that, Wells is better :D

The only issue there is that Garity has averaged more than Wells in the last 3 season. But yeah, other than that, Wells is better :D

Wells is a good choice

Didnt wells average more in 2015?

Just had a look. 2013 and 2015 wells was averaging more, 2014 garrity averaged more.

I gotta be honest, as much as im starting to take to garrity, id rather Wells as a pl guest any day of the week. Averaged nearly 9 from number 1 in 2015

Edited by Pinny

Wells is more consistent than Garrity anyway. Will still be there tomorrow even though reckon we could get a tanking.

Didnt wells average more in 2015?

Just had a look. 2013 and 2015 wells was averaging more, 2014 garrity averaged more.

I gotta be honest, as much as im starting to take to garrity, id rather Wells as a pl guest any day of the week. Averaged nearly 9 from number 1 in 2015

Garrity averaged 0.02 more than Wells in 2013 and 2015. If you're looking at BSPA averages it's pointsless as they're rolling and Garrity only rode about 10 meeting in 2013 so it will take into account lots of 2012 meetings. Wells also rode a few more meetings in 2015 meaning his earlier, poorer meetings were removed. I've used all meeting with bonus points - with bonus points is a far better guide as to how good a rider is really worth - unless you want them wiping out team mates just to average more.

I've used all meeting with bonus points - with bonus points is a far better guide as to how good a rider is really worth - unless you want them wiping out team mates just to average more.

Doesn't Garrity do that anyway!?

• Like 1

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Dimitri Berge, Kyle Howarth, Josh Bates, Ricky Wells, Richard Hall, Nathan Greaves.

PETERBOROUGH: Ulrich Ostergaard, Simon Lambert, Nikolaj Busk Jacobsen, Michael Palm Toft, Nicklas Porsing, Emil Grondal, Tom Perry.