British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Edinburgh Vs Berwick Fri 8th

Act like a twit i'll call you one, the difference is - are they crap - will take a month or more to tell.

I'm not too bothered about it, the way the team has been built it was a possibility that the league cup would be a struggle, glasgow a good team and berwick have more dale experience than many team as was shown tonight. As i said earlier they are looking for the playoffs. Missing the BV meeting didn't help and yet again another wet rain affected track so the new guys coming in get thrown in at the deep end. Etheridge needs laps but seems his bikes are not helping at the moment & any point Bewley scores is a bonus. But hey ho thats how it goes cant win just about everything every season. What it doesn't need is twats like Gavan stating the bleeding obvious, yes we are weaker like most successful teams the following season. Are we a bad team, i don't think so but this team was never going to come out of the gate like a greyhound with the lack of experience Jye and dan have unless one turned into a darcy ward stepping across the border to bonnie scotland.

Didn't call Gavan a 'twit' though did you? You called him something else altogether, which is par for the course for you...

Didn't call Gavan a 'twit' though did you? You called him something else altogether, which is par for the course for you...

Children, children, behave :nono::nono:

Children, children, behave :nono::nono:

Absolutely, there`s enough childish bickering on the Berwick threads without anyone else's in put. :D

Oh dear Gavan brought his mum.

Certainly endearing yourself to the natives on this thread, they will be in the process of compiling a Dekker effigy as we speak for anyone who needs a description i can provide :D .

At it again I see. You really aren't a very nice person are you?

Anyone who makes Starman seem mature and sensible, should really take a long look at themselves. I am not supporting Gavan, just pointing out what you actually posted. You have posted some despicable comments on the BSF in the past. You must feel very brave behind a keyboard. Pathetic.

• Like 1

At it again I see. You really aren't a very nice person are you?

Anyone who makes Starman seem mature and sensible, should really take a long look at themselves. I am not supporting Gavan, just pointing out what you actually posted. You have posted some despicable comments on the BSF in the past. You must feel very brave behind a keyboard. Pathetic.

Despicable me, oh dear. Yeah i've called a few planks for what they are, likewise you must feel brave too, how many accounts have you now?

Despicable me, oh dear. Yeah i've called a few planks for what they are, likewise you must feel brave too, how many accounts have you now?

Just the one thanks. What about you?

I'd take 40 points to be fair

46 OK for you then?, well done Berwick

• Like 1

Ah well, a sign of the times to come more frequently this season.

Edinburgh get beat.

Anger management required.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 2

Well don't say I didn't warn you! Except I was told I was Edinburgh bashing when it was the most obvious thing to see.

No Cook, Sedgeman, Branford and there replacements got 7 tonight!!!

Ryan Fisher is past it and the others need more time.

You lost at home when your number 1 is faultless and the opposition number 1 has a poor night and also Mellgren. Berwick are not that strong do the monarchs have to be worried

What was the score at Rye House tonight? You need to spend some time worrying about your own team and stop stressing about ours Gavan

• Like 1

Ah well, a sign of the times to come more frequently this season.

Edinburgh get beat.

Anger management required.

Why are you angry?

We're not.

• Like 1

Oh how I wish we could drag this thread, kicking and screaming maybe, back to Berwick`s win at Edinburgh.

Why are you angry?

We're not.

Now let's be serious, why would I be angry after you've been beaten twice in a week and even the Smug element in your support has had the sense to lower it's volume? :D

Edited by george.m

I think the smug levels never change.

I see the Fish got it going at Berwick tonight - paid 14 from 5.