British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Kyle Newman

i

keep it quiet you moron it's called having a discussion and has nothing to do with anti poole, go back to being a grown up paperboy and let the adults chat

You really wouldn't know the meaning...

What part of this post makes sense then?

'if you ignore all the good riders he beats' why ignore just the good?

'ignore the points he scores' which would mean no points

If you said that about every rider then you could say they were 'crap' as you put it.

As I say makes no sense...

I believe sparkafag is being sarcastic Lisa. Ignore the good riders he beats, (many) and the points he scores, (many) and what would you have?

Its the same as saying ignore all the goals Messi scores........

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Yet again attempting to claim what others think in an attempt to validate your thoughts….and now not only following others but actively seeking out posts from people….baaa

Yes because yours is the only post I've replied to isn't it....oh nope, wrong again.

You talk in nonsensical riddles - which you claim to be sarcasm but it's just twaddle.

You really wouldn't know the meaning...

...of what? Life? :lol:

Edited by chris4gillian

Yes because yours is the only post I've replied to isn't it....oh nope, wrong again.

You talk in nonsensical riddles - which you claim to be sarcasm but it's just twaddle.

Well this isn’t sarcastic….if my posts bother you….fck off from reading them then rather than coming over in a quite needy way and latching onto people who you openly admit irk you.

...of what? Life? :lol:

At least i have one...

I believe sparkafag is being sarcastic Lisa. Ignore the good riders he beats, (many) and the points he scores, (many) and what would you have?

Its the same as saying ignore all the goals Messi scores........

Ah okay. Usually good at spotting sarcasm but not that one!

As has been stated previously, Kyle wanted to start in the Poole 1-5 and initially just like Garrity refused to go back into the draft. However when the BSPA introduced the Tier 1 opportunity to go into the 1-5, (not both reserves just the Tier 1), Kyle relented.

In any case he would not have been guaranteed a starting 1-5 place with Poole - and that was one of his priorities, in addition to getting a Polish place.

Incidentally, just to illustrate his keenness to improve, after last night's meeting he jumped in his van with his dad and they drove to Pila - just for practice - and will drive back straight to Lakeside on Friday. Good on him I say.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

Why is it so wrong to have an opinion with certain Poole fans??? I believe Newman is doing his job beating the riders he should be and of course at home he will beat second strings as well as he has ridden at the same track for 6 years. I don't believe his ability as a rider has improved much at all in the last 3 years. He is obviously one of the best 3 fast track riders (Auty the best) and a great signing for Poole at reserve. I'm just not one of these people who sees him as riding brilliantly like some Poole fand do. And why why why do the same Pollocks think its anti Poole when clearly all it is is an observation and opinion

• Like 1

Newman remained at reserve because it made more sense for Poole, Garrity went into the 1-5 at Coventry to save them money. What the rider wanted probably wasn't the most important factor.

Really? That's completely opposite to what we've understood happened ~ that Garrity didn't want to remain in the Fast Track Draft ~ but I presume you know all the details and it was done to save Coventry money. :rolleyes:

garrity didnt want to be in the draft anymore, and his performances last year certainly put him in the shop window for a place in 1-5

but in reality he should of started at reserve and moved up..

no disrespect to kyle but he has been a reserve for poole for long enough now , he really needs to take the next step up and become a top PL rider

otherwise he will be stuck in that never ending cycle , a bit like jason doyle was for so long before he made the step up

poole thou will be happy for him to stay where he is ,as long as the rules dont make him have to move up into the top 5 because he is one of if not the best reserves , poole will then still be able to bring in strong foreigners on low averages and have kyle at reserve.............

• Like 1

Well this isn’t sarcastic….if my posts bother you….fck off from reading them then rather than coming over in a quite needy way and latching onto people who you openly admit irk you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Touched a nerve have I? I love going fishing and you're so easy to hook! :lol:

At least i have one...

Not really, you spend most of it on here or the Poole forum. How's the wife/girlfriend and family doing? :rofl: That's a life. :t:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Touched a nerve have I? I love going fishing and you're so easy to hook! :lol:

You do realise sparkafag was in agreement with your views on Newman right?

He was defending Newman against posts from those attacking him?

• Like 1

You do realise sparkafag was in agreement with your views on Newman right?

He was defending Newman against posts from those attacking him?

But his style is aggressive and he writes waffling riddles which he claims to be sarcasm.

Why is it so wrong to have an opinion with certain Poole fans??? I believe Newman is doing his job beating the riders he should be and of course at home he will beat second strings as well as he has ridden at the same track for 6 years. I don't believe his ability as a rider has improved much at all in the last 3 years. He is obviously one of the best 3 fast track riders (Auty the best) and a great signing for Poole at reserve. I'm just not one of these people who sees him as riding brilliantly like some Poole fand do. And why why why do the same Pollocks think its anti Poole when clearly all it is is an observation and opinion

Back to sensible posters/debating...

Your opinion is welcome Gavan, however as you haven't seen Kyle ride week in week out during the past 3/4 years witnessing his improvement you're not in the best position to argue against it. The reasons for him starting as tier 1 fast track reserve again this season have been spelled out to you a number of times but you seem to be completely ignoring them.

If Kyle was riding for any other team in the same position would you still have the same opinion?

• Like 1

Think you will find Garrity didnt come cheap with other clubs wanting him in a 2nd string role. Thats why he didn't want to be in the draft.

The problem was the draft picks, if we didn't sign Garrity as a 2nd string someone else would have.Its that simple.

We should of called his bluff then.

At least i have one...

Speaking of which, how is Matt.

So in your book he can't win! He beat Swiderski and Lawson from the back. Riders of much more experience. But he should be beating them with ease? Surely thats a sign of a rider improving? What has he got to do to show he is improving, win the British Final, get the Cardiff Wildcard and go through the card to win the British GP?

He is no second coming but is capable in the future of being a good second string or third heat leader. Many on here see Robert Lambert as the next superstar but I have not seen much to show thats the case. Hope I am wrong.

When Newman moves up he will take scalps. He will abeat riders like MadsK, Morris, Garrity, Swiderski, Josh G, Frike, King etc.

You should be cheering on any young determined Brit regardless of who he rides for. I even wish Garrity to improve (except when he rides against us)

Newman is extremely determined and when I spoke to him pre season he was disappointed with his form last year and saw 2016 as a big year for him. It seems to me and many on here you are hoping he will fail so you can say, "I told you so". And thats no way to support local home grown riders.

Agree with everything you say especially hoping that all the young Brits improve. As for Newman yo yo-ing up and down so what at least he will have two races against heat leaders this will prepare him to be able to ride at the next level. I wish we had a reserve at Kings Lynn who was capable of making the 1-5 although after the first few meetings you never know!