British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Matt Ford - No Sympathy

7 pages before Starman comes in and ruins it. Ironic then that he should claim that we all ruin discussion.

7 pages before Starman comes in and ruins it. Ironic then that he should claim that we all ruin discussion.

So you clearly didn't see Steves post No 81. Conveniently missed that then. :o As i said, no matter whether i add to it or not, most threads turn into a poole slanging match. Funny that..

Edited by Starman2006

So you clearly didn't see Steves post No 81. Conveniently missed that then. :o As i said, no matter whether i add to it or not, most threads turn into a poole slanging match. Funny that..

:P this could be another Jerran Hart .

• Like 3

:P this could be another Jerran Hart .

Again somebody not adding to the conversation, just another sarcstic remark.

Yes its a discussion forum, but half of you don't have the abillity to discuss. You just turn it into a slanging match.. So whats the point, i'l make my points if you don't like what i write then don't respond, simple really.

Ha ha! :D The most ironic post ever. Gavan is going to have a field day with that post!
  • Like 1

Ha ha! :D The most ironic post ever. Gavan is going to have a field day with that post!

Why, because he certainly doesn't have the abillity to discuss. All he does is Just turns things into a slanging match.. Perhaps that gives you a buzz eh.. Anyway, hows things up at Coventry ? And perhaps you need to read the title of the thread.. Steve hit the nail on the head in post 81.

Edited by Starman2006

As in high achiever that puts bums on seats.

Nope, not what I was referring to AT ALL ......

Why, because he certainly doesn't have the abillity to discuss. All he does is Just turns things into a slanging match.. Perhaps that gives you a buzz eh.. Anyway, hows things up at Coventry ? And perhaps you need to read the title of the thread.. Steve hit the nail on the head in post 81.

Thought we were talking about your discussion skills which are non existent.

Ah yes I forgot you banished me to Coventry. Thanks for that!! :D

Apologies to anyone who has Starman on ignore.

Edited by lisa-colette

Of course they are Lisa. You don't want to upset all the little darlings on here do you.. :o

Of course they are Lisa. You don't want to upset all the little darlings on here do you.. :o

Pretty sure I can think for myself!
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I can think for myself!

Not sure you can anymore. Not good if you have to be prompted by those on here. Im mean, wouldn't do your credabillity any good if you agreed with me, would it... :nono:

Edited by Starman2006

Ah yes I forgot you banished me to Coventry. Thanks for that!! :D

Apologies to anyone who has Starman on ignore.

Yes thanks Lisa😀😀

Yes thanks Lisa😀😀

Sorry! I know I should ignore really.

Starman - Seriously, your last post is so ridiculous don't even know how to respond to it! Lol.

Edited by lisa-colette

Sorry! I know I should ignore really.

I mean, you only read the posts you want to, like the rest on here.. And dicect what you want to.. I put a post up on the lakeside poole thread, and its been ignored, funny that...

Same as you've just ignored it and crawled on to the Coventry thread..

Edited by Starman2006