British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Rye House V Peterborough Pl Saturday 16th April

Superb win that was, knew we could, but given 3 of our riders scored most of the points, didn't expect that at all! Great win! :approve:

Letting a blue chip prospect go comes back to bite us on the backside and will do all year. Has NBJ had a score of less than 10 this year in a proper meeting?

Not even going to say the names of the riders that have let us down as it'd just be me sounding like a stuck record.

• Like 2

You can't really say Peter Karger has let you down,because he isn't very good and is getting a point or two and that is his level.Whoever went out and signed him has let you down.Karger has been around for quite a while and never done that good,so why someone thinks he is PL level is beyond me

• Like 4

Surprised by this score tbh have the changes to the track lost you some sort of home advantage you previously had?

We are 1 change from a title winning side IMO.

Who would you change and who would you look to bring in?

Not surprised at all. I'm shocked we kept it close and actually leading for a while. Peterborough having a 5 pointer at reserve scoring 12 points was the difference. Thank the Lord Porsing and MPT had off nights, otherwise it would've been a massacre.

I'm afraid we're gonna come up short a few more times against the stronger sides at home.

Some fantastic racing involving Edward Kennett, was a joy to watch.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Who would you change and who would you look to bring in?

Simon Lambert 5.19 out, Incoming Ty Proctor 6.68.

Would make us into the title contenders.

• Like 3

Good shout👍

Not surprised at all. I'm shocked we kept it close and actually leading for a while. Peterborough having a 5 pointer at reserve scoring 12 points was the difference. Thank the Lord Porsing and MPT had off nights, otherwise it would've been a massacre.

I'm afraid we're gonna come up short a few more times against the stronger sides at home.

Some fantastic racing involving Edward Kennett, was a joy to watch.

Don't forget that you beat Ipswich at home last week, who beat Panthers on Thursday. Grondal scoring well tonight made the difference. One change by Rye House and the team will do better than expected when all the 'doom & gloom' was around at the start of the season. Your management are serious, professional motor sport people. They will accept setbacks and improve where necessary.

Proctor due in UK in four weeks time and on his way to Scunthorpe.

Don't forget that you beat Ipswich at home last week, who beat Panthers on Thursday. Grondal scoring well tonight made the difference. One change by Rye House and the team will do better than expected when all the 'doom & gloom' was around at the start of the season. Your management are serious, professional motor sport people. They will accept setbacks and improve where necessary.

Proctor due in UK in four weeks time and on his way to Scunthorpe.

Unless he gets a better offer