British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reviresco

World Under 21 Championship 2016 - "live On Eurosport From Final Series 2"

Bad news round 2 is not live on TV any longer- however the company that did the stream from kings Lynn probably will be doing the same from Paradubice.

Czech television CT 4 might also be showing it live.

It is looking likely that there will be an internet stream from Paradubice on Friday evening- I am away Friday/Saturday so won`t be able to find or link.

The company that did round 1 at Kings Lynn for Onesport was KP Sport for WrOOOm TV

It is looking likely that there will be an internet stream from Paradubice on Friday evening- I am away Friday/Saturday so won`t be able to find or link.

The company that did round 1 at Kings Lynn for Onesport was KP Sport for WrOOOm TV

This is where the stream will be on Friday evening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5-94CLVOUY

Start time 6pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 5

Only a rumour at the moment but a certain pan-European sports broadcaster who has worked previously worked with Onesport events could be showing the 2nd round live from Paradubice on Friday September 16th. if this actually turns out to be true then I would think there is every chance that the 3rd and final round from Gdansk will be also shown on Sunday October 2nd(day after Torun GP. maybe it`s just as well they didn`t show the opening round from Kings lynn ;)

Draw

Oficjalna lista startowa:

1. Eduard Krcmar (Czechy)

2. Bartosz Smektała (Polska)

3. Jack Holder (Australia)

4. Joel Andersson (Szwecja)

5. Patrik Mikel (Czechy) – dzika karta

6. Josh Bates (Wielka Brytania)

7. Wiktor Kułakow (Rosja)

8. Max Fricke (Australia)

9. Robert Lambert (Wielka Brytania)

10. Krystian Pieszczek (Polska)

11. Patrick Hansen (Dania)

12. Erik Riss (Niemcy)

13. Maksym Drabik (Polska)

14. Mikkel B. Andersen (Dania)

15. Dimitri Berge (Francja)

16. Adam Ellis (Wielka Brytania)

17. Ondrej Smetana (Czechy)

18. Josef Novak (Czechy)

Drabik won't be back yet and is replaced by Przedpelski.

Excellent hd stream. Come on the Brits!

Zengota looks an excellent analyst. Shame I can't understand a single word he is saying.

Track looks similar in size and shape to Belle Vue if flatter and slick tonight.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Excellent hd stream. Come on the Brits!

Zengota looks an excellent analyst. Shame I can't understand a single word he is saying.

Track looks similar in size and shape to Belle Vue if flatter and slick tonight.

He seems to have built a nice second career as an analyst and i doubt the Poles would tolerate a fool, though like you i don't have a clue what he is saying. Shame the crowd is "average" to be kind. My money is on Pieczszek but a long way to go.

Rubbish slick gate and go affair so far. Brits not doing well with Lambert an embarassment out of the gate and Ellis not even getting that far. Bates hadn a go in heat 6 though but Peiczek far too quick.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

It's a really professional broadcast, just goes to show what can be done if you have the will and some sponsorship. Sadly the racing isn't that exciting, hopefully a dirt line will develop as we go on.

• Like 2

Sadly not watching- away for the night at a posh hotel nr malmesbury. Don't forget to have a look tomorrow and or sunday for the U21 and golden helmet Paradubice thread - on Czech Tv. Maybe won't get it live but from previous years the video comes up pretty quick.

Drabik won't be back yet and is replaced by Przedpelski.

Przedpelski is first reserve - no surprises as he's a Pole and the series organisers are Polish (One Sport). I bet they didn't bother to ask Nike Lunna (2nd reserve) who outscored Przedpelski in qualifying at Belle Vue if he fancied a ride this time; nor the 3rd reserve, Kenny Wennerstam.

• Like 1

Sadly not watching- away for the night at a posh hotel nr malmesbury. Don't forget to have a look tomorrow and or sunday for the U21 and golden helmet Paradubice thread - on Czech Tv. Maybe won't get it live but from previous years the video comes up pretty quick.

Raise your (posh ) glass for me. :drink: Cheers and enjoy. Alan.

The commentator just seems to be reeling off speedway riders names for no apparent reason. Mark Courtney, Martin Dugard, guess they were in the comp years ago.

Ellis looks like Berge and vice versa. Perhaps the union jack gives it away?