British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Belle Vue Grand Opening Refund?

I believe that anyone with a ticket gets a refund AND entry to the game tomorrow night.

Bournemouth are also laying on free coaches for fans with tickets.

Scb said Belle Vue ran the meeting so the buck stopped with them you don't need a axe to grind to understand that ...I wish would not keep going on about agendas etc ..when clearly you had one of the biggest yourself .

As I said, let go, it's time to move on. The stadium and track is a reality. I know you said it would never be built and have been critical of the Aces management for many years but just try to put that aside. Be pleased that David Gordon and Chris Morton have achieved what many thought impossible and provided the sport with an excellent facility for the future.

• Like 1

As I said, let go, it's time to move on. The stadium and track is a reality. I know you said it would never be built and have been critical of the Aces management for many years but just try to put that aside. Be pleased that David Gordon and Chris Morton have achieved what many thought impossible and provided the sport with an excellent facility for the future.

What do keep replying if you want to move on ? not sure why in every one of yours post anyone who blames Belle vue for what happened on opening night has somehow got some axe to grind with them etc rather then accepting than most fans understand they were to blame and made a complete hash of it . the fact that the stadium is a excellent facility is not going to change that . it just sad that you creep so much you can't see that ( I don't expect you to reply as you have moved on )

Scb said Belle Vue ran the meeting so the buck stopped with them you don't need a axe to grind to understand that ...I wish would not keep going on about agendas etc ..when clearly you had one of the biggest yourself .

AN axe old boy - AN axe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do keep replying if you want to move on ? not sure why in every one of yours post anyone who blames Belle vue for what happened on opening night has somehow got some axe to grind with them etc rather then accepting than most fans understand they were to blame and made a complete hash of it . the fact that the stadium is a excellent facility is not going to change that . it just sad that you creep so much you can't see that ( I don't expect you to reply as you have moved on )

Because, childishly, you always seem to want to have the last word in any discussion on here..

THAT is probably why Aces51 replied to you.

• Like 1

AN axe old boy - AN axe. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Because, childishly, you always seem to want to have the last word in any discussion on here..

THAT is probably why Aces51 replied to you.

Not sure how you can call anyone childish after the way you acted on here ...taking your ball home and crying for help like a 2 year old child and saying your leaving the forum ..of course no one cared and they all knew your never keep your word . and sure enough your back and getting involved in personal stuff as normal that we know you can give out but quite clearly you can't take

Edited by orion

Not sure how you can call anyone childish after the way you acted on here ...taking your ball home and crying for help like a 2 year old child and saying leaving the forum ..of course no one cared and they all knew your never keep your word and sure enough back and getting involved in personal stuff that we know you can give out but quite clearly you can't take

I think I have more than enough intelligence to deal with your inane comments orion - I think I have rather more literary skills too judging by your efforts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure how you can call anyone childish after the way you acted on here ...taking your ball home and crying for help like a 2 year old child and saying leaving the forum ..of course no one cared and they all knew your never keep your word and sure enough back and getting involved in personal stuff that we know you can give out but quite clearly you can't take

I think WK is like me stopped coming on here for a bit,still likes certain threads/posters/people but by not coming on here the likes of you and Witcher WIN.On another thread we see it all to often,Gresham getting set upon by a set of Wolves fair play to him though held his own and a lot of what he said i agreed with.Come on "Orion you and Witcher need to have a real good look at yourself who have you not crossed on this forum at one stage or another? not many.Myself i have made loads of bad mistakes on this forum i admit that but i know along the way i have made a few friends on this forum and enjoy speaking to them on a speedway night out .The crap Gresham has taken was like a lot of what i have taken over the years( a lot of it my own fault i admit) but just remember debate is about OPINIONS winning a debate is not important.

I think I have more than enough intelligence to deal with your inane comments orion - I think I have rather more literary skills too judging by your efforts. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I doubt it as you had to leave last time ....as sadly your cry for attention did not go as you wanted . Of course as everyone said at the time they said you would be back as you always dealt in double standards . and they were spot on .

Edited by orion

I doubt it as you had to leave last time ....as sadly your cry for attention did not go as you wanted . Of course as everyone said at the time they said you would be back as you always dealt in double standards . and they were spot on .

I will say this once only.

You should have seen the Messages of support that I got.

Not that you would understand that of course.............................................................

I will await your pathetic attempt at a reply with interest.

Not that you would understand that of course.............................................................

Orion's last few posts show exactly what sort of person he is. Best ignored. Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

Bless ..so you did get some of the attention you wanted ....you must have felt really important :D

I was one of those who PMed you to say you'd be missed from the forum - although I generally disagree with your POV, one of the good things about this forum is seeing different perspectives. However, since you've come back you seem to have posted very little in the way of constructive opinion, and instead seem to be getting involved in petty bickering.

I think WK is like me stopped coming on here for a bit,still likes certain threads/posters/people but by not coming on here the likes of you and Witcher WIN.On another thread we see it all to often,Gresham getting set upon by a set of Wolves fair play to him though held his own and a lot of what he said i agreed with.Come on "Orion you and Witcher need to have a real good look at yourself who have you not crossed on this forum at one stage or another? not many.Myself i have made loads of bad mistakes on this forum i admit that but i know along the way i have made a few friends on this forum and enjoy speaking to them on a speedway night out .The crap Gresham has taken was like a lot of what i have taken over the years( a lot of it my own fault i admit) but just remember debate is about OPINIONS winning a debate is not important.

Have to disagree Sid. People seem to be arguing that Orion and BWitcher are a little "clique", but fact is they often disagree with each other. It's quite possible to have a reasonable debate with them, but if you present an opinion that isn't supported by facts, they will call you on it. They may occasionally have slightly confrontational debating styles (though yet to see them call anyone out for a fight at Blunsdon :wink: ), but both will admit if they are proven wrong in my experience.

I was one of those who PMed you to say you'd be missed from the forum - although I generally disagree with your POV, one of the good things about this forum is seeing different perspectives. However, since you've come back you seem to have posted very little in the way of constructive opinion, and instead seem to be getting involved in petty bickering.

Have to disagree Sid. People seem to be arguing that Orion and BWitcher are a little "clique", but fact is they often disagree with each other. It's quite possible to have a reasonable debate with them, but if you present an opinion that isn't supported by facts, they will call you on it. They may occasionally have slightly confrontational debating styles (though yet to see them call anyone out for a fight at Blunsdon :wink: ), but both will admit if they are proven wrong in my experience.

I havent the time to look back on posts,but for the life of me i can never ever remember Witcher backing down and maybe saying you know what you might have a point.You eaces1 are one of the decent ones we don't always agree but your style is not to make people feel inferior which is very important in my eyes.
  • Like 2

This still going?

It's a trolling thread and has been from the beginning. I got caught out but should have realised when reading some of the posts on here despite all the information that was in the public domain, but hey when the full facts don't fit their point of view just troll and make things up.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.