British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hagonshocker

Swindon V Belle Vue 21/04/16

And given the rules this year, could maybe all end up at reserve during the next six months!!!!!

Just looking at Pooles team and I wouldn't be shocked if by the end of the season (possibly even the end of May) they have all had a spell as heat leader!

Why was Steve Worrall still at reserve? With higher average than Ritchie?

Why was Steve Worrall still at reserve? With higher average than Ritchie?

Because he's a draft rider. And draft rider stay in reserve until they have raced 2 home and 2 away meeting and get a new average. For BV this looks like it could be some time in August!

Doyle is a cut above as a rider right now but he's got a lot to learn about PR

Why, what's he said now?

• Like 1

Congratulations to Swindon on a deserved win. I predicted we would lose without Richie and Swindon having Grajczonek as a second string and Tungate at reserve. However, the deciding factor seemsto have been good night's for Sedgman and Morris and a poor night for Cook.

I wonder if Rosco is still complaining about the number of races decided from the gate. :lol: It's all part and parcel of the sport.

Edited by Aces51

yes well done Swindon, our away wins was nice while it lasted.

Using the phrase "now maybe he'll shut his mouth" about his team manager is not a good idea I'd suggest.

Superb win for Doyley's Rockin Red Roobins, was all over by heat 4. Onwards and upwards for Swindon. Bloody freezing cold wind at The Abbey, but it was worth it. BV surprisingly poor, wont be a match for Poole at this rate, Swindon were on fire tonight.

GO ROBINS!!!

• Like 1

So the Robins have finally come to the party!

Or are Wolves just better than the Aces?

Answers on a postcard.

Using the phrase "now maybe he'll shut his mouth" about his team manager is not a good idea I'd suggest.

Depends how it was said. I would guess it is just banter.
  • Like 2

Just looking at Pooles team and I wouldn't be shocked if by the end of the season (possibly even the end of May) they have all had a spell as heat leader!

Just tells you how strong it is doesn't it..

Superb win for Doyley's Rockin Red Roobins, was all over by heat 4. Onwards and upwards for Swindon. Bloody freezing cold wind at The Abbey, but it was worth it. BV surprisingly poor, wont be a match for Poole at this rate, Swindon were on fire tonight.

GO ROBINS!!!

BV's let down was Craig Cook.

Because he's a draft rider. And draft rider stay in reserve until they have raced 2 home and 2 away meeting and get a new average. For BV this looks like it could be some time in August!

Apparently any reserve without a proper average by May 1 can be given a 'new' average by the BSPA management ctte!

Who knew!

His away average 8.5 currently and at least one of his rides needs to be taken by Joe.

Tonight showed again why the new RR rule for missing 2nd strings doesn't work.

Congratulations to Swindon on a deserved win. I predicted we would lose without Richie and Swindon having Grajczonek as a second string and Tungate at reserve. However, the deciding factor seemsto have been good night's for Sedgman and Morris and a poor night for Cook.

I wonder if Rosco is still complaining about the number of races decided from the gate. :lol: It's all part and parcel of the sport.

I think he's still laughing about Lemon giving Cook the tac sub ride rather than Zagar

• Like 1

Cookie didn't start last season too great for the Aces either, got better as the season went on & was flying by the season's end. Expect similar this season as finds rhythm & confidence. Lack of meetings not helping him.

Matej Zagar nowhere near his best at the moment, anyone who watches the Polish meetings will have seen that. Expect him to be much sharper once the GP Series gets going.

No excuses, congrats to the Robins on deserved win. As for the Aces we'll be fine - having our track up & running would definitely help though. ;)