British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?

when woffy said "i did more for speedway than anyone will in the next 10 yrs", MY MENTALITY, if i was a rider, would be to prove the arrogant bugger wrong..if that comment makes one brit up his game, that has to be a positive?

• Like 1

How are they worse? Is it even possible?

They have been worse . Who can forget their despicable attack on the city of Birmingham. One of many of their arrogant posts on social media.

It's quite laughable having a go at Woffy yet conveniently ignore the shortcomings of you're own .

• Like 1

Chris had serious injuries in 13-14,but you conveniently for got that, and to be fair Darcy didn't really didn't get going in the GP series.

What on earth has Chris's injuries in 13-14 got to do with being arrogant??

They have been worse . Who can forget their despicable attack on the city of Birmingham. One of many of their arrogant posts on social media.

It's quite laughable having a go at Woffy yet conveniently ignore the shortcomings of you're own .

Not really ignoring it! Remember I said Matt shouldn't have given Darcy another chance at Poole when we were waiting to see if he was going to be banned or not. Some of his comments on social media were a bit 🙈 Tai is more arrogant though.

He means when you said they haven't achieved as much as Tai.

Oh dear lord, I understand Starman!! 🙈

• Like 1

Not really ignoring it! Remember I said Matt shouldn't have given Darcy another chance at Poole when we were waiting to see if he was going to be banned or not. Some of his comments on social media were a bit 🙈 Tai is more arrogant though.

He means when you said they haven't achieved as much as Tai.

Oh dear lord, I understand Starman!! 🙈

Which makes there level of arrogance worse, they haven't achieved as much but are more arrogant than any rider out there.

• Like 1

Not really ignoring it! Remember I said Matt shouldn't have given Darcy another chance at Poole when we were waiting to see if he was going to be banned or not. Some of his comments on social media were a bit Tai is more arrogant though.

Likewise I have given Tai stick as well.

I will just beg to differ on the later.

Darcy always used to come across an arrogant oaf (past tense) whilst Tai has always been super confident (not arrogant to me ).

So no blinkered opinion from me either.

So I'd say the turbo twins were more arrogant and obnoxious. Again all past tense.

Likewise I have given Tai stick as well.

I will just beg to differ on the later.

Darcy always used to come across an arrogant oaf (past tense) whilst Tai has always been super confident (not arrogant to me ).

So no blinkered opinion from me either.

So I'd say the turbo twins were more arrogant and obnoxious. Again all past tense.

If Tai isn't arrogant then no one in the world is, course he is! But then a good few Aussie sportsman push the line over into arrogance and since Tai grew up there only to be expected I guess.

Will never be a fan but the best you'll get out of me is that I can appreciate his achievements.

Edited by lisa-colette

If Tai isn't arrogant then no one in the world is, course he is! But then a good few Aussie sportsman push the line over into arrogance and since Tai grew up there only to be expected I guess.

Will never be a fan but the best you'll get out of me is that I can appreciate his achievements.

That's you're personal opinion and isn't a definitive one.

I don't see Tai as arrogant, and I do believe I am entitled to that opinion without being questioned constantly.

We all get it, you think Tai is arrogant but not everyone shares that opinion irregardless of your examples.

There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence I agree and we are on different sides of that fence. The turbo twins were way more arrogant in my opinion. (and you will probably disagree with that too. You are entitled to.)

Just move on having agreed to disagree previous.

Yet you supported Ward and support Holder who were/are worse despite not achieving what Tai has

Chris had serious injuries in 13-14,but you conveniently for got that, and to be fair Darcy didn't really didn't get going in the GP series.

How are they worse? Is it even possible?

ok firstly what happened to Ward was a tragedy and you wouldn't wish that on anyone. But let's be fair Darcy was a jumped up egotistical brat basically and far worse than Tai. Holder as well used to be an arrogant buerk but has changed in my opinion. Ward was disliked by many. Oh and the award for not understanding a post goes to Starman

Follow the thread if you possibly can, then you'll understand..

ok we are following the thread. Just so you can catch up here goes. Tai Woffinden was described as arrogant. It was mentioned that Holder and Ward were far more arrogant than Woffinden. Your answer to that was that Holder had injuries and Ward didn't ride much in the gp's. You make absolutly no sense Edited by Gavan

ok we are following the thread. Just so you can catch up here goes. Tai Woffinden was described as arrogant. It was mentioned that Holder and Ward were far more arrogant than Woffinden. Your answer to that was that Holder had injuries and Ward didn't ride much in the gp's. You make absolutly no sense

Then clearly your not following the thread either...

Yet you supported Ward and support Holder who were/are worse despite not achieving what Tai has

Clearly he is accusing Chris and Darcy of being more arrogant than Tai. Chris had long term injuries and Darcy hardly got going in the GP's, so how can they be accused of being more arragant ?

Edited by Starman2006

That's you're personal opinion and isn't a definitive one.

I don't see Tai as arrogant, and I do believe I am entitled to that opinion without being questioned constantly.

We all get it, you think Tai is arrogant but not everyone shares that opinion irregardless of your examples.

There is a fine line between arrogance and confidence I agree and we are on different sides of that fence. The turbo twins were way more arrogant in my opinion. (and you will probably disagree with that too. You are entitled to.)

Just move on having agreed to disagree previous.

Okay, we'll agree to disagree then. Although I did enjoy the first round of heats last night when Magic beat him! :)

Yes Gavan, I supported Magic over Tai!! 😱😱 ;)

Ok i followed the thread and i still don't get what Chris's injury has to do with his arrogance level which is far higher than Tai despite achieving less and Darcy even less than that....

• Like 1

Then clearly your not following the thread either...

Clearly he is accusing Chris and Darcy of being more arrogant than Tai. Chris had long term injuries and Darcy hardly got going in the GP's, so how can they be accused of being more arrogant ?

well done!!! So nothing to do with injuries or riding in gp's then.