British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?

Jason Crump was known outside of speedway? By who?

I would categorically state Tai Woffinden is more well known than Jason Crump outside of speedway. I have never ever heard Jason Crump mentioned on Radio 5, Talksport nor seem him on a Saturday morning kids programme.

As for parents? Most parents would be damn proud to have a son who set out to achieve his goals and absolutely smashed them, becoming the best in the world at what he does.

You betray yourself in your post, you're a bigot who doesn't like someone who has tattoos.

On another thread you're praising Nicki Pedersen, who hasn't rode here for years showing up your hypocrisy.

Crump has been in the tabloids plenty of times.

• Like 1

The mob will be attacking you now by saying your talking crap.

He has, and even appeared on A Question of Sport as World Champion & motor show Fifth Gear.

• Like 2

He has, and even appeared on A Question of Sport as World Champion & motor show Fifth Gear.

Correct but Gavan and bwitcher argued he was unknown in the public eye outside of speedway fans which he wasn't plus he was often seen pictured and on tv with his mate mark webber and that GP bike rider.

Woffy has also appeared on:

Skysports with A Life of Tai

Skysports kids program Game Changers

Been on Talksport with Colin Murray as a co-presenter

BT Sports on various different shows

BBC Breakfast TV

He's far and away done his bit of TV too

My argument about tai is too intelligent for you to understand that's clear.

Your argument against Tai has shown you to be a bigot who judges people on their appearance and is incapable of understanding that people can dress and style themselves how they see fit.

You live by some antiquated nonsense that having 'tattoos' is something to be looked down on. That in itself speaks volumes.

Your gutless insinuations that Tai's parents are/were not 'decent' people were reprehensible.

Correct but Gavan and bwitcher argued he was unknown in the public eye outside of speedway fans which he wasn't plus he was often seen pictured and on tv with his mate mark webber and that GP bike rider.

Not arguing it, stating it as fact.

Crump is unknown in the public eye outside of speedway fans.

So is Woffinden, but due to his exposure in more media outlets than Crump he will be slightly more known. Neither of them make much of a blip in the public eye however.

• Like 2

This post sums up why people can't be bothered to express their views on here as they will be attacked by you and your little mob.

Problem is you don't get it

problem is you don't get the fact that you are the one attacking.

A troll who attacks someone for the way they look. What a disgrace.

And I bet you actually believe that. Beyond laughable.

You have been asked for facts which time and again you fail to ignore.

What is clear is that you are a trouble making troll.

Time to put this nonsense on ignore.

No need to put anyone on ignore just don't interact.

Your argument against Tai has shown you to be a bigot who judges people on their appearance and is incapable of understanding that people can dress and style themselves how they see fit.

You live by some antiquated nonsense that having 'tattoos' is something to be looked down on. That in itself speaks volumes.

Your gutless insinuations that Tai's parents are/were not 'decent' people were reprehensible.

Not arguing it, stating it as fact.

Crump is unknown in the public eye outside of speedway fans.

So is Woffinden, but due to his exposure in more media outlets than Crump he will be slightly more known. Neither of them make much of a blip in the public eye however.

At no time did I mention tai parents ?

You keep twisting what I say and your looking so stupid with your attacks on me.

Tai a role model, how many parents would want there kids to look like tai ? Hardly any you would find so no role model.

Yes proud of his talent but appearance and attitude like I said not many decent parents would be proud of either.

At no time did I mention tai parents ?

You keep twisting what I say and your looking so stupid with your attacks on me.

Really?

The discussion is about Tai Woffinden. He has one set of parents, so everytime you state that no 'decent parents' would be proud of a son who looks like Tai you are directly insinuating he does/did not have 'decent' parents.

Do you now retract your statement and admit you were wrong? Or do you stand by your suggestion that Rob and Sue Woffinden are/were not decent parents.

you follow my every post and have a worthless dig, you call me a troll when in fact you wont admit your the real troll.

The way you look has a big impact in this world whether you think it's right or wrong.

Do me a favour and ignore my posts

Edited by robert72

Really?

The discussion is about Tai Woffinden. He has one set of parents, so everytime you state that no 'decent parents' would be proud of a son who looks like Tai you are directly insinuating he does/did not have 'decent' parents.

Do you now retract your statement and admit you were wrong? Or do you stand by your suggestion that Rob and Sue Woffinden are/were not decent parents.

Why are you still interacting

• Like 1

Another pathetic post from you, one sided view again.

Where's your long list ? Love to see the rest of the names you have on your list, you sound very silly.

Let's face facts tai is not a popular world champion now.

Pathetic? :rofl:

According to who??? About 3 or 4 posters on here. Ha,ha!! As Del Boy used to say...what a plonker you really are Rod...err...robert! :rofl:

It doesn't mean he's well known! My father and I are speedway addicts and have been for donkey's but my wife and my sister and her husband have never heard of Jason Crump!

Case closed m'lud.

• Like 1

Don't normally get involved in slanging matches but I did put robert72 on ignore because he's comments did my head in. Took him off now though and much to my surprise I've started to agree with some of what he says. Bit scary eh