British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Could Woffy Be Making An El Return?

I think robert72 needs to leave Woffy threads. Starting to sound very bigotry almost to the point of an ISIS terrorist preacher where it's his way only. Has no bounds to absorb differing opinion only to preach his views.

I vow in the name of the bubble bible of Danny Smith to never respond to robert72 and be the best bubbleistian I can be.

Crump was known outside of speedway as was Olsen to name a few over the years.

Bomber gets Cheap labour, that is so wrong, you have little idea the priceless experience they gain from the best British rider in the elite league for many years.

Tai a role model, how many parents would want there kids to look like tai ? Hardly any you would find so no role model.

So you honestly think tai could get the top riders to return if he spoke to them, really ? Hehe

So it's the governing bodies fault tai doesn't ride here ? He was offered a mega pay deal but didn't want to take it, nothing to do with the governing body, I agree he should of been seeded to the British final, he thinks he is too big to ride in it now or he thinks it would be too tough for him.

You are almost as effing brain dead as Starman and thats saying something.

Tai is a top role model if you are looking at achieving your dreams and goals why wouldnt be? The way he looks has nothing to do with what he has achieved is it you pillock.

Is David Beckham a role model?? Oh no sorry he cant be as he is covered in tattoos!!! You talk so much crap pal.

I suppose you think Darcy was a good role model with his drinking and drugs?

Jason Crump was not known outside of the sport so you need to get your facts straight. And Tai is far better known than Havvy and Loram ever where so yet again you talk absolute bull!

Of course some of the reason he isnt riding here is due to the governing body? I see you make no mention of Scott Nicholls and Lee Richardson refusing to ride or Tai being the outstanding rider in last years World Cup??

How many times do you need to be told about his reasons for not doing the British Final ?? Open your ears!

Basically do everyone a favour and just shut up

I think it's fair to say that there are reasonable arguments on both sides.

Tai unquestionably has upset a few to the point where opinion of him is changing or has changed already.

On the other hand, we have an outstanding sportsman who will hopefully have continued success we can be proud of for years to come.

The previous sentence where it gets a bit messy for me.

As much pride as it has given me to support Tai, it has been slightly tainted by his infatuation with Australia.

Does he want to be British? That is the key question for me.

His actions during the Australian GP make me doubt it and that's the problem i have giving him my unanimous support.

• Like 2

I think it's fair to say that there are reasonable arguments on both sides.

Tai unquestionably has upset a few to the point where opinion of him is changing or has changed already.

On the other hand, we have an outstanding sportsman who will hopefully have continued success we can be proud of for years to come.

The previous sentence where it gets a bit messy for me.

As much pride as it has given me to support Tai, it has been slightly tainted by his infatuation with Australia.

His actions during the Australian GP make me doubt it and that's the problem i have giving him my unanimous support.

It's not whether he want's to be British or not, he is. Born & raised up to the age of around 6 to British parents. There's nothing to question. End of argument.

His heart & home though is Australia and that is also understandable as he was schooled & true friends are their. It can never be taken away from him that home is Australia just because he's representing Great Britain in Speedway.

I just don't understand why people struggle with that concept

His Nationality is British - His home is Australia

Exactly no different to others that emigrate to Australia, Spain, Cyprus etc. They'll always be British with home elsewhere around the globe

• Like 3

It's not whether he want's to be British or not, he is. Born & raised up to the age of around 6 to British parents. There's nothing to question. End of argument.

His heart & home though is Australia and that is also understandable as he was schooled & true friends are their. It can never be taken away from him that home is Australia just because he's representing Great Britain in Speedway.

Exactly no different to others that emigrate to Australia, Spain, Cyprus etc. They'll always be British with home elsewhere around the globe

Alright, calm down sweetheart!

As I said, I understand both sides of the argument.

It's a shame others can't.

• Like 1

Alright, calm down sweetheart!

As I said, I understand both sides of the argument.

It's a shame others can't.

Certainly do see both sides darling but there definitely are those that are rigid in that it's one way or no way i.e. robert72.

Think everyone knows & understands why he's liked / disliked.

Apologies, I will change it from most parents to

ALL decent parents would be proud of their sons achievements as no doubt Tai's Mom is and his Dad was even before Tai had become World Champion.

What an awful parent you must be, or would make.

Of course, if you have an issue with that, take it up with Tai's Mom, tell her how she shouldn't be proud of her son.

As for Olsen, so what if you mentioned him? He's from a completely different era. I may as well say David Beckham and Steve Thornber was world famous footballers.. and when called up on Thornber not being so, say I also mentioned Beckham.

Yes proud of his talent but appearance and attitude like I said not many decent parents would be proud of either.

And too the idiot who compared me to Isis you really are a sick individual.

You are almost as effing brain dead as Starman and thats saying something.

Tai is a top role model if you are looking at achieving your dreams and goals why wouldnt be? The way he looks has nothing to do with what he has achieved is it you pillock.

Is David Beckham a role model?? Oh no sorry he cant be as he is covered in tattoos!!! You talk so much crap pal.

I suppose you think Darcy was a good role model with his drinking and drugs?

Jason Crump was not known outside of the sport so you need to get your facts straight. And Tai is far better known than Havvy and Loram ever where so yet again you talk absolute bull!

Of course some of the reason he isnt riding here is due to the governing body? I see you make no mention of Scott Nicholls and Lee Richardson refusing to ride or Tai being the outstanding rider in last years World Cup??

How many times do you need to be told about his reasons for not doing the British Final ?? Open your ears!

Basically do everyone a favour and just shut up

You need to control your anger issues and think what you are writing as you really are not the brightest spark on here.

Yes proud of his talent but appearance and attitude like I said not many decent parents would be proud of either.

You're now accusing Tai's parents of not being decent?

You really are a despicable piece of work.

• Like 3

So if it is not his choice to be British. Why did he have to choose whether to ride for GB or Australia when he was younger then? Same as Nick Morris had to choose but he went the other way.

So if it is not his choice to be British. Why did he have to choose whether to ride for GB or Australia when he was younger then? Same as Nick Morris had to choose but he went the other way.

I guess the toss of a coin is similar to the spin of a bottle, when choosing?! :D:D:wink::nono::shock:

You're now accusing Tai's parents of not being decent?

You really are a despicable piece of work.

Twisting words to suit you again, your a very sad individual

I guess the toss of a coin is similar to the spin of a bottle, when choosing?! :D:D:wink::nono::shock:

And I was going to add on the end 'and choose Australia' but got lazy and couldn't be bothered!! 😂
  • Like 1

morris crump,north to name a few with British passports who decided to choose austrailia over Britain,

He didn't choose as such, it was the fact he had dual national passports so could of opted for Australia but it was never an option for him. His family made it clear he's British and his Nan said she'd kill him if he raced for Australia (jokingly) :lol:

• Like 1

I've edited the post for the main part to reply but wanted to add a good well balanced response.

However i don't think there is any question if he wants to be British as it's his clear choice.

I don't get the issue some have with his 'actions ' at the Oz GP.

Why shouldn't he have pride riding as world Champion in the country he was raised? ?

The place where his hero (his late father) helped make him what he is today, and where he will have lots of happy memories of growing up and probably where he feels most attached to his dad?

Personally i think some are very harsh for criticising him for that.

He has given no indication he wants to ride for the Aussies so why the questioning! !

Not a direct reply to you Nick, just those who question his motives so isn't intended as a personal repsonse to you. :t:

Edited by stevebrum