British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Raiders V Birmingham Sun 24th April 6 Pm

Or the Brummies fan who plays the banjo and has a terrible wind problem.

its the Art of the Strum

• Like 2

Thanks for the info Bryn, but with an 18 month old kid in tow it's a journey I'm very reluctant to make, especially on a weekday.

Alert the authorities. Shads' 18 month old kid is not allowed in the family car. It is being towed...

And you're up at the crack of Dawn, at 5 am, then Shads? Does your missus know about Dawn - or your smelly (odious) character?

Genuine Question: Is Branford now too good for the NL and would his development be served better in a 'higher' league?

Genuine Question: Is Branford now too good for the NL and would his development be served better in a 'higher' league?

Hard to tell after one meeting. Don't be surprised if he's picked up by a PL side very soon.

I'll gloss over the rest of that nonsense post if you don't mind.

• Like 2

Hard to tell after one meeting. Don't be surprised if he's picked up by a PL side very soon.

I'll gloss over the rest of that nonsense post if you don't mind.

Good point, thanks and, entirely your privilege.

Remember Branford would have to replace a No6 cant ride as a 3point national league rider..Having said that he would definatly be better than Karger at Rye House but they would have a lot of points to play with if Karger left ,,,though i do not see that happening in the near future,, as they will give the lad every opportunity to improve

Edited by waco

its the Art of the Strum

While noshing on some sago.

• Like 1