British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Somerset Pl Sunday 24th April

Bring in another 3pointer and use the points for a new No1

You are not very well informed are you ,we are already 1.87 under the 42.50 limit so why would we need to bring in another 3pointer

who is for the chop then ?

LAMBert?

• Like 2

You are not very well informed are you ,we are already 1.87 under the 42.50 limit so why would we need to bring in another 3pointer

Didn't think I would need to spell it out to one so informed " New era Panthers " but here goes, if you drop an under performer say MPT for a 3 pointer it would leave you with around 3 to add to the 2 in the bank . Drop a second under performer and add his points to the 5 now in the bank . Now get a Super Star ! Simples . I used MPT only as an example ,like the guy .

Edited by Captain pugwash

Cook

Ostergaard

NBJ

Porsing

Perry

And work around that

And it's not even September.

• Like 1

What about MJJ, his career has stalled since he left the guidance of Trevor Swales.

its the wrong tree you are barking up . i know you are barking mad but your way off .

Cook

Ostergaard

NBJ

Porsing

Perry

And work around that

Bring young Olly Greenwood back with Tom ,give him another chance to get his 2014 form back now he has N.L aswell

its the wrong tree you are barking up . i know you are barking mad but your way off .

Theres a hint in there somewhere but im buggered if i can see it.

i cant see it myself either . good times for the panthers shortly .

i

Bring young Olly Greenwood back with Tom ,give him another chance to get his 2014 form back now he has N.L aswell

Not so sure Cook would want to return to premier league and there are very few if any around his average that might become available as for Ollie Greenwood well we've tried him twice and both times he failed to impress. Drastic changes like you are suggesting I don't think would improve the team even if it was a possible . 2 changes needed I agree if 7.5 rider became available we could still go with a 5 pointer at reserve . Even Adam Ellis at reserve with an 8 pointer would be a better deal.

What about MJJ, his career has stalled since he left the guidance of Trevor Swales.

And what about your career what would you like to do when you get older , maybe become Pat Butchers toy boy?

:D

i

Not so sure Cook would want to return to premier league and there are very few if any around his average that might become available as for Ollie Greenwood well we've tried him twice and both times he failed to impress. Drastic changes like you are suggesting I don't think would improve the team even if it was a possible . 2 changes needed I agree if 7.5 rider became available we could still go with a 5 pointer at reserve . Even Adam Ellis at reserve with an 8 pointer would be a better deal.

And what about your career what would you like to do when you get older , maybe become Pat Butchers toy boy?

If my memory is correct ,the first time he lost his place when he got injured for a short time and they were going to bring him back with Rory I think,

but he then went to Rye .Last year he returned with low confidence after breaking his foot in the winter ,he then could not get N.L due to the average change so only had P.L. Seen him a couple of times this year and the lad looked ok ,his bikes are reliable also . We should give him a chance .