British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Kings Lynn Young Stars 25/4/16 Nl

Can't see Jack finishing the season at Cradley. Priorities have changed and he is now stopping himself and the club progressing. Someone will have to make the decision soon.

• Like 1

More at Stoke, some things I read do make me laugh.

Sam Wright was the number 8 not woods.

Edited by Heathen1984
  • Like 1

Like I predicted, a healthy win for the Heathens and I don't think 57-33 would have been too wide of the mark if we'd got to the end.

Really encouraged by Bradley Andrews improvement. Saw the gaps and went through them. Don't forget he's been injured for a considerable time and is feeling his way back. Keep up the good work Brad! Ben also continued to look very promising. He can gate and he's certainly quick enough.

The top three were magnificent again but the star of the show for me was Dan Bewley. He's one heck of a prospect.

I agree with others that Jack's unavailability won't help. Let's hope he can balance those work commitments soon.

I thought the crowd was a little down tonight but given the temperature and the rain not too bad. Most had the common sense to head for the bar!

Edited by Ommer Mon

More at Stoke, some things I read do make me laugh.

Sam Wright was the number 8 not woods.

Ithought it was a bit odd having Woods no. 8, but this is speedway so anything is believable

• Like 1

Can sam woods be a number 8 if he's not a flat 3 pointer?

He was signed by Rye on a 3.27 average, but you can knock 3 points off that the way he's been riding

He was signed by Rye on a 3.27 average, but you can knock 3 points off that the way he's been riding

But he has only completed half as many laps as the others because he generally breaks down on lap 2 ;)

The latest averages have Cradley rider Chessell as a 10.00 explain?

Well it means he has done 4 league meetings and averaged 10.00 simple really

• Like 2