British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 8/5/16

I can't see any reason why the Panthers can't win this; Perry and Lambert will score 10+ each at reserve and Kenneth Hansen is as good as anybody around the Showground. I'm going for 50-40 to the Panthers.

PETERBOROUGH: Ulrich Ostergaard, Emil Grondal, Kenneth Hansen (guest), Michael Palm Toft, Nicklas Porsing R/R, Simon Lambert, Tom Perry, Tom Stokes (no. 8).

SHEFFIELD: Simon Stead, Dimitri Berge, Kyle Howarth, Josh Bates, Jason Garrity, Richard Hall, Nathan Greaves.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Hoping to be very surprised with a home win, but i doubt it very much. Lambert and Grondal will be key, and that is the problem :neutral:

Hoping to be very surprised with a home win, but i doubt it very much. Lambert and Grondal will be key, and that is the problem :neutral:

Lambert I feel will be ok it's Grondal's form that bothers me

hope K.K.H. can do the bizz for you lot .

there is going to be a lot of fur flying around on sunday .

Edited by jenga

They beat us last time and now we are weaker..the track will be slicker than Lakeside which is never a good omen for us. Today could go 2 ways for us today...a win and good news on Cookie or a loss and we are still up the creek without a paddle.

• Like 1

They beat us last time and now we are weaker..the track will be slicker than Lakeside which is never a good omen for us. Today could go 2 ways for us today...a win and good news on Cookie or a loss and we are still up the creek without a paddle.

and with the hot weather even the creek will be drying up ! wink
  • Like 1

i think its time to put craig off your wish list . the dream is over . more chance of him joining scunny or ippo now .

i think its time to put craig off your wish list . the dream is over . more chance of him joining scunny or ippo now .

I'm not so sure. This will run and run.

I think this could be the transfer that sets a precedence for change to the sport.

Edited by dazpanther

Just been out for golf this morning and Christ it's warm! I reckon we will all end up with a David Dickinson tan today!

Ully needs to score like a proper number one today with some good back up. I would think Sheffield should win this. Track will probably be a dust bowl after a few races, who will that suit more?

It's certainly going to be difficult to keep it properly watered, never easy on days like this.

It's certainly going to be difficult to keep it properly watered, never easy on days like this.

If they've got the big water truck that chucks out a good dose then it's not too hard. If it's the crop sprayer that dries as quick as it damps the surface then you could be right.