British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 8/5/16

Good performance from all the Panthers tonight but special praise for Kenneth Hansen who was a superb guest.

• Like 5

Scunny's need for cookie looks much greater than Peterborough's!

• Like 1

My first visit of the season to Peterborough.....superb entertainment.

• Like 1

My first visit of the season to Peterborough.....superb entertainment.

Me too.

If it was closer I'd be there every week.

i cant believe you wrote that COMmEnT . you are clearly more deluded than i thought. you stick with the , we must have cook routine and see where that get you .your wish list of riders must by now be the whole of the PL. and some world class super stars . get off the blue smarties and get back in the real world .. next thing we know , you will have father christmas riding at 7 on a 3 point average .. waken up man , stop talking sh7te . i know i used to type sh7te on here , but i have now grown out of it ..

kenneth was so unhappy at workington last season, that he signed a 2016 contract on thee last day in the 2015 season , along with the other unhappy one riicky wells .

mason campton also pledged his future to workingtin in 2016 .as did the rest of the team ,supporter,management and our new/old friend hoggy .

a word of advice for peterborough .. stay clear of proctor, he will drag your club down even further into the doldrums ......

although i do find your posts quite amusing for a 12 year old .. remember , no more blue smarties ...

I rekon Jenga and Morrissey are long lost brothers.
  • Like 1

Great afternoons speedway.. That's what its all about..special praise for Hansen who you would of thought was team captain today..and was fist pumping the Panther on his chest and declaring his love for Panthers on the mike!..this shows how important it is to have a number 1 as he certainly rode like one..the boys really pulled together today considering the circumstances and MPT didn't have the body language of a guy who had lost his job 3 days ago and certainly has given Ged a headache with his performance!..great to see Grondal hit abit of form..we realy do need a number 1 though so I wonder what will happen in the coming week....as a side note I've heard Scunny are signing one of our lot..MPT or Porsing maybe.

Edited by Lukas

Certainly was a good meeting even if the track was somewhat slicker than most would like. Some good racing with both teams going for it and Panthers deservedly coming out on top.

Hansen should get a mention for a great guest performance and it was nice to see Grondal, MPT and Lambert all amongst the points.

• Like 1

Great afternoons speedway.. That's what its all about..special praise for Hansen who you would of thought was team captain today..and was fist pumping the Panther on his chest and declaring his love for Panthers on the mike!..this shows how important it is to have a number 1 as he certainly rode like one..the boys really pulled together today considering the circumstances and MPT didn't have the body language of a guy who had lost his job 3 days ago and certainly has given Ged a headache with his performance!..great to see Grondal hit abit of form..we realy do need a number 1 though so I wonder what will happen in the coming week....as a side note I've heard Scunny are signing one of our lot..MPT or Porsing maybe.

Mpt I reckon

Well Done to MPT, performance of a true professional, hope he is with a team in PL in the near future (who knows it may be Peterborough)

Looking at the teams on paper I thought it would be a pretty easy win for the Tigers but happy to be proved wrong. Kenneth Hansen was a great guest and seemed to inspire the rest of the team. Really enjoyed it and will be back next Sunday, weather permitting. :)

• Like 1

Certainly was a good meeting even if the track was somewhat slicker than most would like. Some good racing with both teams going for it and Panthers deservedly coming out on top.

Hansen should get a mention for a great guest performance and it was nice to see Grondal, MPT and Lambert all amongst the points.

Was that slick? I'd love to see the action with more dirt. I now appreciate the sneaky comment about Lakeside :lol:

What a superb evening for speedway, here's hoping for a win and good racing. Track needs watering often though!

People have had all day to get here, and they can't manage it, so meeting delayed. Jokers

Wondered what the hold up was? May I suggest an improvement to the presentation in that Craig Saul ditches the mic and does Flag semaphore from the centre green for those paying punters sitting in the stand. He could stay out there to give the pre heat details, results & times.

Just a thought ;)

Edited by Crump99