British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 26/05/16

Let's get this thread up and running for the new table toppers :D

Troy is back for Rory so what's everyone's predictions...?

Edited by dump that clutch

Let's get this thread up and running for the new table toppers :D

Troy is back for Rory so what's everyone's predictions...?

Depends on Batch. If he can get 6-8 points then I would say KL to win but Swindon to take the losers point. 48-42.

KL will be strengthened by Batch coming back to replace Rooboy - assuming he hits the ground running (metaphorically speaking) which makes them strong in the HL department so I think this will be decided in the reserve department (shocker I know) and the second strings and think the Roobins will edge this (well that's what I'm hoping anyway!)

• Like 1

Can't see anything else but an away win 43-47

We're underdogs here, Swindon on a roll ...... can't wait, been bloody ages without a senior league meeting .... LET'S BE AVIN YA STARS

Can't see anything else but an away win 43-47

Hope the team make you eat your words Mr Negative, will you be back watching?

We're underdogs here, Swindon on a roll ...... can't wait, been bloody ages without a senior league meeting .... LET'S BE AVIN YA STARS

Hope the team make you eat your words Mr Negative, will you be back watching?

It's not negative, I'd say more of an honest opinion.

Your opinion must be similar as you've just said we're underdogs. That's not much different from me saying we'll lose :lol:

Will I be there, depends on the verdict from the Hospital visit tomorrow

Do we know if any changes to the line ups..?

Does RT & CW move round..?

I reckon this'll go down to the wire.

Not according to green sheets issued today which are effective from the 16th, but who knows they could change again by the date of the meeting.

If Rohan is still at reserve and Jason is back we could get another win on the road.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Stars win but it will be tight and we'll need our gating gloves

KL will be strengthened by Batch coming back to replace Rooboy - assuming he hits the ground running (metaphorically speaking) which makes them strong in the HL department so I think this will be decided in the reserve department (shocker I know) and the second strings and think the Roobins will edge this (well that's what I'm hoping anyway!)

Well he hit the track literally at the start of last season & wasn't the same rider for most of the rest of the season. It looked as though he had lost his nerve but re-gained it when Darcy arrived but after the tragedy to Darcy, he went backwards again. It will be interesting to see how he starts out at a track that he should know well.

• Like 1

Do we know if any changes to the line ups..?

Does RT & CW move round..?

I reckon this'll go down to the wire.

Not according to green sheets issued today which are effective from the 16th, but who knows they could change again by the date of the meeting.

If Rohan is still at reserve and Jason is back we could get another win on the road.

New green sheets now have Justin replacing Rohan at reserve for this meeting, unless they change again.