British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jeffster

Swindon V. Poole (ela) - Moved To Bank Holiday Monday 30th May At 4.00 Pm

Swindon don't have a say in the beer prices, that's the stadium owners choice,

GI need the cash to pay for someone to keep fouling up the planning applications until the council finally give in and let them finish the housing estate instead of building the fictional stadium. :wink:

Massive crowd at least 2500?..good meeting and atmosphere, and some good racing. Well worth the admission.

Blog on the day and track preparation now available "A close run thing"

Many thanks for the insight and track preparation report.

• Like 1

Blog on the day and track preparation now available "A close run thing"

Many thanks for the insight and track preparation report.

It's an interesting read, but surely a bit of a worry?

It was hardly baking hot and there is always a bit of a breeze at Swindon.

With Summer months coming and hotter temps into the evening, if I were the Swindon Promotors, I'd be making sure there was always enough water supply.

It's an interesting read, but surely a bit of a worry?

It was hardly baking hot and there is always a bit of a breeze at Swindon.

With Summer months coming and hotter temps into the evening, if I were the Swindon Promotors, I'd be making sure there was always enough water supply.

Someone needs to get onto Thames Water and check if the pressure in the area can be increased. It may be a supply issue or just a pipe size issue that is restricting the pressure and volume coming through. Ironically there is a reservoir on the top of Blunsdon Hill about half a mile from the stadium, but that may supply North Blunsdon.

• Like 1

Someone needs to get onto Thames Water and check if the pressure in the area can be increased. It may be a supply issue or just a pipe size issue that is restricting the pressure and volume coming through. Ironically there is a reservoir on the top of Blunsdon Hill about half a mile from the stadium, but that may supply North Blunsdon.

Instead of doing the next RBF ive heard the riders have been instructed to take there helmets to said reservoir ....