British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Belle Vue Aces 23/5/16 Sky Meeting

I think the lack of Aces meetings is our downfall at the moment im going 53-39 poole.

I can see at least a twenty point win for Poole, much as I would like it to be a closer. Belle Vue have no momentum going into this meeting, having ridden so few Elite matches.The one hope is that the track having been overseen by the baldy man, is not to Poole's liking, otherwise unlikely to be an exciting meeting from a Belle Vue point of view.

If the chuckle brother has it dry and slick, it will play into the hands of the Dane riding at no.2 for Poole, as that's just how he likes it!!

Shame Bucko is injured, has been terrific, Kylmakorpi a poor replacement so an upset could be on the cards.

I agree about Kylmakorpi totally, just don't understand why people are saying he will actually STRENGTHEN Poole!!. He ain't good enough in a heat leaders position at all, and although Poole will still win tonight, the margin will be less than it would have been if they had been at full strength.

Buczkowski riding at no.5 for Poole 2016 :-

V Swindon 25/3/16 - 2*3 2 1 3 =11+1

V Lakeside 6/4/16 - 3 2 3 2*3 = 13+1

So yes, in two of his three meetings Buczkowski has ridden at heat leader, he has scored much more than 6 or 7!!!!

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good Gavan rant where he is so so wrong.

• Like 1

stop talking drivel man.

at best they are on a par.

Kylmakorpi may score 5 tonight and cost you the meeting but to say Buck is MUCH better rider is just way over the top

Joonas last time at Poole beat Holder twice and Andersen once, 2 riders who are better than Buck.

And you say Buck would get 10-12 easily tonight??? From heat leader???? Ok mate whatever

Its only took Newman 6 years to become a second string!!

Buck would get double figures riding at 4 as he has been, riding at 5 he would do well to get 10

And for those of you who still say Buck is the better rider over the 2 meetings Poole v Wolves this year , Buck has 17 from riding at second string and Kylmakorpi 21 from heat leader.

Joonas is the better rider....fact.

Granted at Poole they score similar.

Cant wait to see what happens if Joonas gets 6 or 7 FROM HEAT LEADER and Poole fans think Buck would have got more!!!!!!!

You are talking rubbish, would Kylmakorpi get in the Polish world cup team if he was polish, of course not, Kylmakorpi is barely better than second string buckowski is a top rider and has already put half a point on his average.

Whatever Joonas scores scores tonight will be less than Buckowski would have got, of course Kylmo is better on a tight track.

Edited by foreverblue

Shale Searcher, on 23 May 2016 - 5:19 PM, said:

You had any rain/thunder down in Poole? (In last hour)

I do not like anywhere near Poole (Norfolk:-)) but looking at the website Rain Today (http://www.raintoday.co.uk/) the forecast looks extremely good tonight. The rain all to the west over Kent area. At the most an odd shower. Forecast ahead--

18.00 hours -- 9% chance of rain

19.00 hours -- 0%

20.00 hours -- 1%

21.00 hours -- 3%

So if there is not too much farting about time and gardening procedures at the tapes we might get a meeting on tonight:D

Everyone but Poole fans were saying bukowski should be on the hl list and all the Poole fans are saying they are weaker because he's been replaced by a rider off the hl list.

#predictabledoublestandards

Dont think Poole fans said he shouldnt be on the heat leader list but Watt shouldnt have been, so both were wrong.

You are talking rubbish, would Kylmakorpi get in the Polish world cup team if he was polish, of course not, Kylmakorpi is barely better than second string buckowski is a top rider and has already put half a point on his average.

Whatever Joonas scores scores tonight will be less than Buckowski would have got, of course Kylmo is better on a tight track.

Joonas is on good form, that's why Matt has asked him isn't it?
  • Like 1

Hope it is better down your way than up here in South Derbyshire, we have just had some very heavy rain falling, stopped at the moment, but we had 3mm in less than a half an hour, that could play havoc on a slick, hard track. Nowhere to go but stay on the top and then turn into a sludge pit.

I do not like anywhere near Poole (Norfolk:-)) but looking at the website Rain Today (http://www.raintoday.co.uk/) the forecast looks extremely good tonight. The rain all to the west over Kent area. At the most an odd shower. Forecast ahead--

18.00 hours -- 9% chance of rain

19.00 hours -- 0%

20.00 hours -- 1%

21.00 hours -- 3%

So if there is not too much farting about time and gardening procedures at the tapes we might get a meeting on tonight:D

Only asked as a small thunderstorm seemed to clip Poole as it made its way into the sea......

• Like 1

Cook is the only rider who hasn't actually had much track time this season. The rest have all been riding regularly abroad and or premier. Don't see why Belle Vue can't make a contest of it. Especially if the wrong Holder turns up.

Only asked as a small thunderstorm seemed to clip Poole as it made its way into the sea......

No thunderstorms here,lovely evening here,not a cloud in the sky

Is this meeting actually on Sky, I can't find it in the schedule?

Was down as skysports 1 when i checked earlier , but may have changed

yes son on sky sports 1