British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Wolverhampton Wolves, Sat 21st May @19.30

So the rule book has never been changed to help clubs ;)

Are you really that dim ? I asked them to show you where it said it could not be done ,knowing there is no such rule ,

The only problem with crowds is every meeting so far has come with a side order of poor weather forecast. as soon as the weather picks up so will the crowd

Alrite Rose , how are you today ?.

You have to question if carrying on riding is doing Watt any good at the moment, bearing in mind his recent personal issues. Also, coming into a struggling team isn't the best recipe, with the high rate of rider turnover Leicester has experienced since the crazy decision to join the EL was made.

Ironic isnt it that Masters, who reportedly wanted to ride for Leicester but was (again reportedly) only offered PL money so went elsewhere, stuck the boot in.

• Like 1

Davey watt was shocking and should be sent back to Australia.

I thought the track surface was in great condition and Paul Starke was awesome to watch and really wanted it unlike two other lions who were not interested.

Very poor crowd again.

Changes needed for the lions again.

Don't think he should be sent back to Australia for two reasons 1) Think he is a British citizen now 2) His kids are in England.
  • Like 1

Are you really that dim ? I asked them to show you where it said it could not be done ,knowing there is no such rule ,

There may not be a rule but are you that dim not to think if Leicester were to plan on changing the track a rule will appear.

Don't think he should be sent back to Australia for two reasons 1) Think he is a British citizen now 2) His kids are in England.

So if he is a British citizen then he doesn't show it as he ripped off the British public last night with his effortless dire performance.

• Like 1

I thought the track surface was in great condition and Paul Starke was awesome to watch and really wanted it unlike two other lions who were not interested.

Very poor crowd again.

Changes needed for the lions again.

Give the guy a break.....nobody deliberately comes last.....why should he be sent back to Australia or anywhere else?,If anybody needs to sent anywhere it should be you, preferably to Iraq or Afghanistan!
  • Like 4

There may not be a rule but are you that dim not to think if Leicester were to plan on changing the track a rule will appear.

So if he is a British citizen then he doesn't show it as he ripped off the British public last night with his effortless dire performance.

Not as dim as someone who alienates their very last allie , I used to think you were getting unfair stick a lot of the time , but this latest fantasy where you have invented a conspiracy against leicester is beyond the pale . so ill just pop off and join the rest of forum believing that you are a complete fool ..

Edited by speedibee
  • Like 2

Probably will when the lions have a rider in Poole kevlars going slower than the mascots

I didn't see anything wrong with the track surface, seen glyn water it far worse than that before, auty is low on form, Starke had no problems.

You can if it will save your business and the sport, The shape is clearly wrong and if they could move bends 1 & 2 during the World Cup break then I don't think the BSPA will stop it.

Scottyfan means an easy 3 points for Leicester when Poole are there.

Not Poole's fault Leicester are stupid enough to employ a rider who is completely out of form.

• Like 1

Do you realise the conspiracy theories you've started. British citizen, average dropping like a stone, Poole asset. Obvious isn't it, going to be Poole's tier 2 EDR next year. :lol:

• Like 2

Give the guy a break.....nobody deliberately comes last.....why should he be sent back to Australia or anywhere else?,If anybody needs to sent anywhere it should be you, preferably to Iraq or Afghanistan!

Nobody deliberately comes last in speedway hehe you really believe what you say don't you, that sums up your knowledge of what goes on.

I take that as a compliment you wanting to send me to Iraq or Afghanistan as only real men & women get sent there.

Do you realise the conspiracy theories you've started. British citizen, average dropping like a stone, Poole asset. Obvious isn't it, going to be Poole's tier 2 EDR next year. :lol:

Lol! :D That is what is happening, totally! ;)

Idiot!!

• Like 1

Idiot!!

the idiots are those like you who support riders who don't try,Lions fans won't pay £18 to see a rider not trying and many won't return if watt remains in the team.

Edited by robert72

Watt disappointed many Eastbourne fans when he was an Eagle, touring home in fourth

• Like 1

ame="Shirl" post="2785158" timestamp="1463936937"]

the idiots are those like you who support riders who don't try,Lions fans won't pay £18 to see a rider not trying and many won't return if watt remains in the team.

The idiots are those who are stupid enough to employ a rider who is clearly out of form and confidence.

• Like 1

ame="Shirl" post="2785158" timestamp="1463936937"]

Davey may have been shocking but my idiot comment came out of your other ' send him back to Australia 'ridiculous comment.

Honestly you must live a sad existence just trolling all day talking about the same drivel every time you post,how many times do you go on about the track,it's not the right shape,the wrong material on it.

Well if its that bad and the racing is the same,don't go and don't come on here like a ' Whingin Pommie Barrrstad

As Davey might say

• Like 1