British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shale Searcher

Leicester Lions V Wolverhampton Wolves, Sat 21st May @19.30

Couldn't find a thread so here goes...

Well, I was there from 07.30 this morning assisting with track prep, shifted a hell of a lot of laying rainwater, finally got away at 18:00 this evening...

Weather for tomorrow is a bit iffy, especially in the early part of the day with some heavy rain around, which will break to showers around lunchtime, before fizzling out mid-afternoon...Chance of a light shower around 19:00 to 20:00, save us watering during the racing if they do materialise......

I fancy the Lions to pinch this one, as Freddie is due a poor meeting, and we're due a good one!!

So I will go for;

Lions 49

Wolves 41

Neither side running away with it, so no tactical used by either team!!

I will be back there around 10:30/11:00 in the morning and will give a weather update around noon..

Edited by Shale Searcher

Wolves are one of the strongest teams in the league on current form whilst Leicester sadly are currently struggling.

Prediction 38-52

• Like 2

Couldn't find a thread so here goes...

Well, I was there from 07.30 this morning assisting with track prep, shifted a hell of a lot of laying rainwater, finally got away at 18:00 this evening...

Weather for tomorrow is a bit iffy, especially in the early part of the day with some heavy rain around, which will break to showers around lunchtime, before fizzling out mid-afternoon...Chance of a light shower around 19:00 to 20:00, save us watering during the racing if they do materialise......

I fancy the Lions to pinch this one, as Freddie is due a poor meeting, and we're due a good one!!

So I will go for;

Lions 49

Wolves 41

Neither side running away with it, so no tactical used by either team!!

I will be back there around 10:30/11:00 in the morning and will give a weather update around noon..

Couldn't find a thread????? There are already 2 others up and running for this meeting............!! :D:nono:

a lot will depend on who has got there gating gloves on and wolves seem to struggle when it goes slick in the middle of meetings so I would not be surprised if the loins beat us tonight but hope they don't

The forum must of had a glitch, when I started my version of this thread, the other versions were not showing, and there appeared to be no unread threads!!

Once I had hit post, the other 2 threads re-appeared, and loads of unread threads were visible!!

Seems ok now....

Would love to have made it for this one as Freddie and Sam are flying.

Jacob is doing well in the heat leader role.

JK and Kyle a bit up and down but plenty of effort.

Mikkel having a slower start but we know he is a class act.

Are we using Ash or Max?

Realistically, we need to be targeting all four points.

Would love to have made it for this one as Freddie and Sam are flying.

Jacob is doing well in the heat leader role.

JK and Kyle a bit up and down but plenty of effort.

Mikkel having a slower start but we know he is a class act.

Are we using Ash or Max?

Realistically, we need to be targeting all four points.

Clegg riding at Belle Vue in Under 21's tonight

a lot will depend on who has got there gating gloves on and wolves seem to struggle when it goes slick in the middle of meetings so I would not be surprised if the loins beat us tonight but hope they don't

I know us Lions are a bit of a crap team, but to describe us as 'loins' is a bit of a cheek :D

• Like 2

The forum must of had a glitch, when I started my version of this thread, the other versions were not showing, and there appeared to be no unread threads!!

Once I had hit post, the other 2 threads re-appeared, and loads of unread threads were visible!!

Seems ok now....

Now now, you have been told off by someone from Poole - you must stay told off, no excuses. :wink:

Edited by rmc

Anyone got a weather update please.

Still dry at the moment, but cloudy. Had a few little spells of light drizzle during the day, but not enough to wet the pavements.

• Like 1

Drizzling with wet pavements now. 1 mile from track

• Like 1

Now perhaps others will see that Wattys form for Poole is continuing for his bnew club.