British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Belle Vue Aces 27/05/2016

not on current form.

Freddie is a point clearer in this season's real averages.

You beat me to the stats.

Confirms Lindgren the better option.

Last season I worked out that the average rider who rode as a heat leader and a second string did about 18% better as a second string than as a heatleader. So if you take KK and Freddies averages and allow an 18% weighting there nothing between them

Last season I worked out that the average rider who rode as a heat leader and a second string did about 18% better as a second string than as a heatleader. So if you take KK and Freddies averages and allow an 18% weighting there nothing between them

KK didn't ride EL last season.

KK didn't ride EL last season.

But they both have this season, which is the one that matters.

Up to the 10th of this month, weighted to allow for being a second string in some meetings I make Freddies non-bonus average from all meetings this season to be 7.75 and KKs to be 8.22 so actually, KK is better!

According to scb had all lingrens meetings been 2nd st he is equal to kk so clearly scb's post must mean kk isn't as good as lingren.

Do you think I'd go to the trouble to work out weighted averages to then not take into account which meetings should and should not be weighted?! :D

Josh Bates has dislocated his shoulder riding for Sheffield tonight

While others fight it out to see if Lindgren is a good guest for KK or not this seems to have been overlooked. :neutral: Can Adam Roynon ride for Bates?

• Like 1

But they both have this season, which is the one that matters.

Up to the 10th of this month, weighted to allow for being a second string in some meetings I make Freddies non-bonus average from all meetings this season to be 7.75 and KKs to be 8.22 so actually, KK is better!

And in other news Freddie is a point higher according to speedway Star, so KK is worse !

While others fight it out to see if Lindgren is a good guest for KK or not this seems to have been overlooked. :neutral: Can Adam Roynon ride for Bates?

Roynon is already riding for Workington tonight 😕

As for the Kaspazak debate, I guess we will see tonight by now much Lindgren scores.

Apart from 2 meetings (one of which was straight after a close family members funeral) KK has scored double figures at home

If Lindgren can score close to this then that will be job done.

Edited by mdmc82

And in other news Freddie is a point higher according to speedway Star, so KK is worse !

Are you a halfwit? You do understand that riders that ride in second string and reserve positions have inflated averages don't you?

Kyle Newman has a better average than Chris Harris in the speedway star, but he wouldn't be a very good guest for him riding at number 5 would he?

I understand you despise KK, but most people have conceded that Lindgren is a more than adequate guest in this instance, however looking at straight stats from this season alone isn't a good guide.

Kk has done fine this year. If Lindgren fails to score at least 11, he won't have done an adequate job covering.

• Like 5

Freddie had ridden just three matches at number four and in each one he has ridden in heat fifteen, a hard race. Due to this small amount of fixtures, he has ridden a small percentage of "easier" heats than KK and nowhere near enough to account for his higher average.

Comparing Newman and Harris to KK and Freddie shows a massive misunderstanding of the situation.

• Like 1

Are you a halfwit? You do understand that riders that ride in second string and reserve positions have inflated averages don't you?

Kyle Newman has a better average than Chris Harris in the speedway star, but he wouldn't be a very good guest for him riding at number 5 would he?

I understand you despise KK, but most people have conceded that Lindgren is a more than adequate guest in this instance, however looking at straight stats from this season alone isn't a good guide.

Kk has done fine this year. If Lindgren fails to score at least 11, he won't have done an adequate job covering.

You do understand that Freddie has ridden as a heat leader in more meetings than second string, beating most heat leaders when he has met them?

Whatever Freddie scores will be equal to what KK might because as you know he will either score 14 or 4. A standard KK performance.

Out of the ten official fixtures the bees have raced he has been in double figures 6 times.

so 4 times below double figures.

But well done for making a personal attack to prove a point. You must feel very proud.

Robert Branford guests for Josh Bates

Tbh only matters what their average is at Coventry as that is where Freddie will be riding! Did alright guesting for Holder there and that was when Holder was riding at 1 (I think!)

Robert Branford guests for Josh Bates

Def weakens us esp in top 5