British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Scunthorpe Vs Peterborough 30/5/16 Pl

Should be a good meeting, Busk hoping to return, Hansen guesting for Cook. MPT wanting to put one over his old team I'm sure.

Hope the weathers nice as always love my trips to Scunny.

Any other panthers fans going up for the first of our double header?

Lets face it, still less than other number 1's.

Always to be expected to sign a rider like Craig Cook.

Kenneth is a good choice of guest, I'd still fancy Cook to outscore him but you know with Hansen, will try his hardest and still score a decent amount.

Result all depends on Lambert and Grondal.

Cook guest count..... 1

Oh good, our tractor driving friend has got a new bone for the rest of the season. He'll not let the bugger go y'know :D

• Like 1

Cook guest count..... 1

Never know, with a bit of luck you might make it all the way to 2 by the end of the season. Bet you cant wait for that! :t:

• Like 2

Oh good, our tractor driving friend has got a new bone for the rest of the season. He'll not let the bugger go y'know :D

just a one off this time

Never know, with a bit of luck you might make it all the way to 2 by the end of the season. Bet you cant wait for that! :t:

i hope youre right. That would be good all round.

Aswell as Hansen has guested a home I would have gone for Stead at number 1 personally

Hansen being buttered up for 2017 also if NBJ dont make it he will guest for him and r/r for Cook

• Like 1

Hansen being buttered up for 2017 also if NBJ dont make it he will guest for him and r/r for Cook

Doolan for NBJ if he doesn't make it at scunthorpe and Hansen for NBJ in the evening

Hope Hansen improves from tonight's form. Hard to see where a win will come from with that side.

It has been embarrassingly pathetic to coverage of NBJ injury, a couple of lines in nearly a month.