British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TonyE

Leicester Lions V Lakeside Hammers - 28 May Elite 'b' Fixture

Stop making guff up.

YOU thought the comment made out I was there so don't speak for others.

I followed the updates and is still a valid opinion.

It's pretty clear how the meeting progressed.

Your opinion was clearly wrong then.

How can it be the BSPA's fault when the Polish authorities have withdrawn their permission for the rider in question to race in GB? Quite simply he cannot ride in this country without that permission.

So Why didn't the Bspa allow a replacement for Wozniak yesterday ?

Maybe we should recall tai from racing in Poland now.

Edited by robert72

That's what they said about Leicester city who were 5000-1 and went on to win the league,

If Leicester could attract a GP rider & get guests like cook when needed you wouldn't be a better team than the lions which is a real fact.

Yes but they can't !
  • Like 2

Your opinion was clearly wrong then.

You claimed to be there?

An away team clearly comfortable for the 1st half (6-8 points clear) in your opinion wasn't in anyway in control of the meeting? ?

I stand by my original post which would appear correct.

Sometimes it's anything just to have an argument with you isn't it. Guess it's just the way you post.

You believe my opinion was wrong, as yet I haven't seen anyone supporting that view YOU have so it's hardly important that you don't agree with me. It's a relief. :t:

From a neutral who was visiting the area this weekend, thought Leicester did well to hold this to 42-42 after looking like it might be a lakeside walkover. Klindt (the skipper according to the announcer every 5 mins :-) ) certainly had his gating gloves on. Heat 15 always looked like a heat too far due lakeside's heat leader strength.

The track alterations have certainly improved the racing from my last visit a couple of years ago.

You claimed to be there?

An away team clearly comfortable for the 1st half (6-8 points clear) in your opinion wasn't in anyway in control of the meeting? ?

I stand by my original post which would appear correct.

Sometimes it's anything just to have an argument with you isn't it. Guess it's just the way you post.

You believe my opinion was wrong, as yet I haven't seen anyone supporting that view YOU have so it's hardly important that you don't agree with me. It's a relief. :t:

Steve so how many heats were they 8 pts ahead? Maybe you should Stick to your wolves threads and give us a miss on the lions thread as you talk so much twaddle.

I was surprised to see Jon Cook address the leicester fans at the end of the meeting. I thought it was the job of the home promoter to rally the troops!

• Like 1

Steve so how many heats were they 8 pts ahead? Maybe you should Stick to your wolves threads and give us a miss on the lions thread as you talk so much twaddle.

8 up at the halfway stage (ht7).

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

You are after all the king of twaddle.

I was surprised to see Jon Cook address the leicester fans at the end of the meeting. I thought it was the job of the home promoter to rally the troops!

Is that the same promoter who called speedway supporters thick ?

• Like 1

Is that the same promoter who called speedway supporters thick ?

No. But read stevebrums post #52 and see if the cap fits

Edited by E I Addio

8 up at the halfway stage (ht7).

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

You are after all the king of twaddle.

yes and 2 heats later it was 27-27 and your point is ?

Steve I have forgot more than you would ever know, you must stop kidding yourself that anyone takes your twaddle seriously.

No. But read stevebrums post #52 and see if the cap fits

I think you will find it was that lakeside promoter

I do get a lot of your post but I'm confused about the NL comment. Which NL riders did he beat?

Klindt beat Kennett, Bridger, Mear, Kerr & Lawson

Superb effort getting a 21 point max but would like to have seen him beat Cook and Jonsson.

There are a lot of people getting maximum's this year.

Jon Cook's forte is (unfortunately) addressing the masses with utter rhetoric and hyperbole.

He probably told the Leicester fans that they were signing Woffinden, Hancock and Kildemand next week. What's more, they'd have Ole Olsen in the pits as a motivational coach........and would be challenging for the play-offs.

Don't believe a word if it......the bloke talks out of his @rse!

• Like 1

So Why didn't the Bspa allow a replacement for Wozniak yesterday ?

Er they were allowed a facility, and as per the rules that facility was rider replacement.

That facility will continue for 28 days, and while Wozniak is at reserve the facility will take the form of a guest - again as per the rules.

Er they were allowed a facility, and as per the rules that facility was rider replacement.

That facility will continue for 28 days, and while Wozniak is at reserve the facility will take the form of a guest - again as per the rules.

A guest could make Leicester a lot stronger esp at reserve. Some options are:

S Worrall, Kurtz, Garrity, Bridger, Kerr, Bates, Woryna, Sarjeant

Surprisingly if you get the 5% at home then Danny King can be used in his place!

A guest could make Leicester a lot stronger esp at reserve. Some options are:

S Worrall, Kurtz, Garrity, Bridger, Kerr, Bates, Woryna, Sarjeant

Surprisingly if you get the 5% at home then Danny King can be used in his place!

Only King & possibly Garrity would make Lions stronger, Wozniak averages 7.71 at home from the no.4 position , at reserve he would have been excellent. Away from home, yes probably most of those with the exception of Bates & Sarjeant would have made Lions stronger. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised to see Walesek back, where his average will put him in the reserve position. A 40-odd year pole at reserve, just what the EDR system was bought in for !

• Like 2