British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Redcar V Newcastle League Cup Thursday 2nd June 2016

Redcar could easily of moved the fixture to another date this week as they have access to the track but that would always be highly unlikely to help there neighbours out. I remember Newcastle moving the start time back to 7pm for kus to arrive but what goes around comes around ;)

Redcars alternative race night is Friday and they are away to Somerset tomorrow and also at Ipswich on Saturday this week.

Redcar could easily of moved the fixture to another date this week as they have access to the track but that would always be highly unlikely to help there neighbours out. I remember Newcastle moving the start time back to 7pm for kus to arrive but what goes around comes around ;)

Too true. :approve:

• Like 3

The sound of the engines might be drowned out by grumbling Jawdees by the looks of it.

No fan of Havvys but why should he have to change the race night? Friday is the alternate night, but the Bears are being thrashed down at Somerset on that night.

Diamonds guests are more than adequate replacements and they should still win comfortably.

• Like 1

Redcars alternative race night is Friday and they are away to Somerset tomorrow and also at Ipswich on Saturday this week.

What about the other weeks ;)

What about the other weeks ;)

Havvy shows little interest in his own supporters or team so I'm unsure why you feel he would go out of his way to help another team!

Especially you lot :wink:

• Like 2

The sound of the engines might be drowned out by grumbling Jawdees by the looks of it.

No fan of Havvys but why should he have to change the race night? Friday is the alternate night, but the Bears are being thrashed down at Somerset on that night.

Diamonds guests are more than adequate replacements and they should still win comfortably.

agree,,, and if Newcastle don't win with those guests, (barring any major incidents),,, they will deserve a right old telling off !!!

• Like 1

To be fair to the BSPA we all moan when competitions drag on for ever so we can't really complain at the push to get this match done. The League Cup began in late March and we've only had 4 matches to arrange/rearrange. We also knew when we put this team together that Thursday and Friday night's would be problematic with rider availability so in all honesty we don't have much to complain about.

The team still looks strong enough - no excuses.

• Like 1

Branford will also guest for Nielsen..

Maybe we should do away with building teams and just select 14 riders for each match from a list of everyone available! NO! right.. but the current situation is a rubbish idea too isn't it. :mad:

I have decided against supporting the Diamonds at Redcar tonight and any other away match if we cannot track at least 5 of our guys. If Robbo, Richie and Garcia win the match for Newcastle it is hardly a Diamonds victory is it?

I started supporting in 1961 (I was a kid then) and cannot remember a situation as bad as this. Something needs to be done to prevent this situation next season

Branford will also guest for Nielsen..

The weather's crap, Redcar can't qualify and will finish bottom, their number 1 is missing, Newcastle only have 4/7 of their original team but have 3 guests who will easily outscore their opponents, and the footies on the telly.
I think my chances of getting a marketing job at Redcar are better than their chances of winning tonight! :D

The weather's crap, Redcar can't qualify and will finish bottom, their number 1 is missing, Newcastle only have 4/7 of their original team but have 3 guests who will easily outscore their opponents, and the footies on the telly.
I think my chances of getting a marketing job at Redcar are better than their chances of winning tonight! :D

The weather is the same as always, Redcar concentrating on league so getting averages down, better number 1 in place , Newcastle actually have 3/7 but all ex-bears, and there will be plenty of footie on telly soon, plus you get away from her indoors ! Come on put the positive slant on :wink:

Application for marketing manager in the post :t:

Edited by Mad Max

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

The weather is the same as always, Redcar concentrating on league so getting averages down, better number 1 in place , Newcastle actually have 3/7 but all ex-bears, and there will be plenty of footie on telly soon, plus you get away from her indoors ! Come on put the positive slant on :wink:

Application for marketing manager in the post :t:

http ://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adults-Aviator-Sunglasses-Womens-Pink-Rose-Tinted-Pilot-Glasses-UV400-Purple-/371441152653

;)

Edited by Bear_Bottom

Still can't make my mind up whether to come down for this one, on one side I should come down and support this patched up Diamonds side hopefully qualify for the Cup Semi's but the other half says f**k it, stay in the house and save your money!!! :o:o

Decisions, Decisions!!!

Still can't make my mind up whether to come down for this one, on one side I should come down and support this patched up Diamonds side hopefully qualify for the Cup Semi's but the other half says f**k it, stay in the house and save your money!!! :o:o

Decisions, Decisions!!!

Cubs and the Gems racing a NJL meeting afterwards ?