British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Redcar Pl Sat 4-6-16@7-30pm

Time to start this one up I believe.

Is this a meeting we can comfortably win for a change and not have a last heat decider?

Hmm, with the current Witches team inconsistencies who knows, your guess is as good as mine.

I would like to think a reasonable size home win is on the cards, but!

With guest Ryan Douglas in the team replacing Lewis Kerr riding at 4 and Sarj going back to 2 I would hope we have enough firepower but we'll just have to wait and see.

The Bears of course have Baby Bjerre and a couple of others with Foxhall experience but also have 2 or maybe 3 that have never riden here before.

Will see those attending on Saturday. Weather permitting as always.

I am in Norwich this weekend, might pop along, don't expect to get many more than 30.be interesting to see how Bellego & Jonas do.

This should be comfortable home win 58...34 but the witches are poor and inconsistent, so it wouldn't surprise me if we lost by that score either. I do think ipswich need to win comfortably though. It would be nice to see a bit of good racing but that's probably even less likely. After watching some great races on Monday I can only see a major disappointment on the cards here. As usual though I shall be there cos I live in hope

This is the big one for the Witches. If we have any aspirations to sneak into the top ten this season, this is a must win. Got better things to do than watch this shower on Saturday, but might make the effort next Thursday.

Weather meant to get warmer as the day goes on tomorrow but brings with it the risk of some heavy showers late afternoon early evening .

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/u12b4ht3f#?fcTime=1464998400

I'll be there (Pick and mix too) but not if there any signs of the wet stuff!

The Pick and mix didn't get as far as me last time :-( so I'll be up for double portions tomorrow :-)

The Pick and mix didn't get as far as me last time :-( so I'll be up for double portions tomorrow :-)

only if you are 10 sweets behind!!

So, if Kerr has been released by the Witches do we still have Ryan Douglas tomorrow or will the new rider be in place or will we use R/R?

The plot thickens.

This is the big one for the Witches. If we have any aspirations to sneak into the top ten this season, this is a must win. Got better things to do than watch this shower on Saturday, but might make the effort next Thursday.

You will thrash Redcar. Will Lasse be riding ?

So, if Kerr has been released by the Witches do we still have Ryan Douglas tomorrow or will the new rider be in place or will we use R/R?

The plot thickens.

I think Barker is not released till Monday.

I think Barker is not released till Monday.

Think your right Scotsman sure I've seen someone post that on here